Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2014, 02:58 PM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Originally Posted by 51Female ->
I'd say good morning, but for most of you it is past Noon I think. So good afternoon! Here it is still morning. Just before 9 a.m. central time. My teens are well off to school, and I'm still getting caught up with our weekend "messes"!
Hi Anita yes it is afternoon here almost 3pm and for me time to start thinking about preparing a meal ..
51Female
Indiana, USA
51Female is female 

22-09-2014, 03:02 PM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Anita yes it is afternoon here almost 3pm and for me time to start thinking about preparing a meal ..

Mealtime...not my favorite time of day. It gets so old trying to figure out what to fix, and for me here, it gets old trying to figure out what time to have it. These teens and their busy lives making sitting down together so hard! One or the other is always off to practice one of their sports, or play a game, or meetings for other school clubs. My crockpot works overtime during the school year!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top