Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 01:54 PM

Re: Larrrkroise to Candullfurrrrd

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Emma is Laura's smallest sister - we were there when she was born
Patience appeared last week and was sent from jail by her mother (Dawn French) to be cared for by her eldest son and the baby's eldest brother, Alf
Archie was one of Alf's little brothers and he was lost to measles last night.
Little Man (Sidney) appeared last series. His father was the 'local boy made good' who started the hotel in the town. You wondered if there was to be a romance with Dorcas but it never really got going. Sidney is the result of some wild oat sowing on his part and had been cared for by his mother. Then she died and Sidney went to a horrid boarding school and then they found out and Sidney came to Candleford and then the gorgeous blond 'local boy made good' died, I think, but I don't remember how/why

More complicated than Corrie, isn't it?
Thanks for this very helpful update, but I still don't know who Annie is??
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 02:03 PM

I beg your pardon
Emma is Laura's Mum
Annie is Laura's youngest sister
Now I'll go back and edit my post if I still can, to try to save further confusion
sumac
New Member!
Kent UK
sumac is female 

01-02-2010, 02:28 PM

Dear Minnie...wouldn't it be lovely if she and Alfie got together? Perhaps she will care for Patience if Twisters missus (can't remember her name!) cannot. Mmm.
I thought Pearl came through for once, too...and as for Margaret!!!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 02:29 PM

If they made a series about Fenland it would be best not to ask about who was a parent!!

The webbed feet tell all.

Were that an eel I saw her a playing with last night???
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 03:33 PM

Lovely programme and as complicated as real life is. We think that families are getting complicated in these 'new times' but there have always been half brothers and sisters, illegitimate's brought up by mum but years ago they tried to keep it secret 'skeletons in cupboards' but now no cares in this whose who of life.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2010, 03:46 PM

It was good on Sunday, wasn't it.
Shame Tom Conti couldn't have stayed and become Dorcas's gentleman but he wasn;t in the right league was he?
Maybe Ben Miles will return, his wife having died? He was the best match, wasn't he?
dinahsmum
SW England

18-02-2010, 05:19 PM

I must be a witch (don't answer that! )

Ben Miles is back on Sunday - but with his wife still very much alive.
anekico
Liverpool UK
anekico is female  anekico has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 09:01 PM

I LOVE Minnie!
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2010, 11:20 AM

Lovely episode last night. That little Sidney always brings a tear to my eye - I wonder what he looks like out of costume; probably wouldn't recognise him!

Do you think Minnie is starting to look more mature? Presumably in advance of a romantic storyline with Alfie??
dinahsmum
SW England

01-03-2010, 11:35 AM

The trailer for next week showed her as very glamorous - side-pinned ringlets etc!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top