Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
2wheeler
Lincolnshire
2wheeler is male  2wheeler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 10:51 AM

Re: Apologies

Apparently it can be a symptom of diabetes - I´ve recently been diagnosed with type two - so finally I have a good excuse for the Victor Meldrew Syndrome.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by 2wheeler ->
Apparently it can be a symptom of diabetes - I´ve recently been diagnosed with type two - so finally I have a good excuse for the Victor Meldrew Syndrome.
I think we're all capable of being Victor
Its a shame to let it take hold though - happiness is worth fighting for
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Very true.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Too true Patsy..So I keep telling She who lives in My mirror.."lighten up and turn that frown upside down" ;~)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
Too true Patsy..So I keep telling She who lives in My mirror.."lighten up and turn that frown upside down" ;~)
I give meself a big grin when I look in that mirror - works for a while
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 11:53 AM

I sometimes find myself slipping into the Mr Grumpy mode Steve, it could be for any of the reasons stated above. Personally I think it has more to do with my isolationist lifestyle and the fact that I find little joy in life at times. The one good thing about that statement is that. It's just me and I don't directly effect anyone else close to me.
I try to fight it when these feelings come on me by positive thinking. Not always successful, today though is a good day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-02-2015, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
I sometimes find myself slipping into the Mr Grumpy mode Steve, it could be for any of the reasons stated above. Personally I think it has more to do with my isolationist lifestyle and the fact that I find little joy in life at times. The one good thing about that statement is that. It's just me and I don't directly effect anyone else close to me.
I try to fight it when these feelings come on me by positive thinking. Not always successful, today though is a good day.
That's true - I have someone else to consider, so keep my emotions in check, without him, I don't know
Pleased its a better day for you
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 12:48 PM

Are women a source of Grumpy men disease ? I have my suspicions.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2015, 01:29 PM

No Nom. You've got that the wrong way round my dear.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-02-2015, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Are women a source of Grumpy men disease ? I have my suspicions.
Thought you might think that Nom

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top