Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 11:36 PM

Re: What have you done today ?

Hope the vitamin C helps, merz, I swear by it. Glad Hatti's better, poor girl. Yes, enjoyed the drink and having one pre-dinner now, and sending "snow, snow go away" vibes!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2010, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hope the vitamin C helps, merz, I swear by it. Glad Hatti's better, poor girl. Yes, enjoyed the drink and having one pre-dinner now, and sending "snow, snow go away" vibes!
Thanks Dandysmom-enjoy your pre-dinner drink and dinner, and really hope you don't get snowed in again.....
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 12:09 AM

Hi
I bought a 10x6 potting shed online and six wicker hanging baskets complete with liners and compost for £2:60 each from Focus. I feel the sap rising lol

Pics nicked from the website

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 03:26 AM

Wow, FF, that is looking very nice! Wish I had room for one or a small greenhouse.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 02:10 PM

Two days condensed into one coz I wasn't here yesterday, . . we're cooking on all elements again in the cars window, . . yesterday I spent the whole day removing the tint film which was a PITA, . . then I fitted new film which was also a PITA, . . the tinted film is very like Selotape with a sticky backing and as you know you have to be precise placing it correctly coz you can't remove it once it's stuck.

Anyways, I did the finishing touches just now and it looks good, I fitted the original film 5 years ago so it's done very well considering 4 crazy Rotties have been scratching it.

What's left of the day is mine, . . all mine, . . I shall share it with nobody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 05:50 PM

Went to W-S-M this morning for a breath of sea air ...... boy! was it bracing there! It was a beautiful, cloudless, sunny day - very cold but it was good to breath the fresh air again. Ambled round the shops for a while, went in for some lunch.... then stopped off at the Garden Centre on the way home.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

30-01-2010, 05:53 PM

Absolutely nothing! Am snowed in and it's bitterly cold; slept late, had breakfast and came on the computer. Paper and crossword later. And a good hot dinner and to bed.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 06:08 PM

Not much here either--the sap may be rising but it`s still ruddy freezing here.

Oh OK I did check the propogators--seed sowing is just around the corner
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 06:14 PM

Walked to the shopping centre and back again ..about a 5 mile round trip. Had lunch and then snoozed for a while. Not a bad day so far.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 06:28 PM

Had lunch and then snoozed for a while. Not a bad day so far.

Truly a man after my own heart

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top