Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 03:05 PM

Re: Those Senior moments

Originally Posted by shirley ->
The moments are getting longer, what is it with glasses always disappearing.
I have conversations with people and half way through forget what I am saying or story I am telling.
True about the glasses
And I'm the same, forgetting what I want to say, so have to write little notes to meself, then, I say then - trying to decipher me notes !
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
True about the glasses
And I'm the same, forgetting what I want to say, so have to write little notes to meself, then, I say then - trying to decipher me notes !
But do you remember where you've put the notes ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
But do you remember where you've put the notes ?
Fortunately yes - I have two notepads always in the same place - its the jottings I've made, make no sense sometimes, so back to square one
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 03:46 PM

Problems with memory?? NOOO! Except every blooming day. Lot of note jotting and then trying to work out what the heck they're supposed to mean. Hopeless case here.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 03:57 PM

I have lots of jottings next to my laptop, no idea what any of them refer to though. I can't throw them out in case they're important!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2015, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
Problems with memory?? NOOO! Except every blooming day. Lot of note jotting and then trying to work out what the heck they're supposed to mean. Hopeless case here.
Originally Posted by TessA ->
I have lots of jottings next to my laptop, no idea what any of them refer to though. I can't throw them out in case they're important!
Nice to know I'm not alone in this
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 04:47 PM

hhhaa patsy no your not ... i laid awake the other nite for hours trying to think of a singer ..dusty springfield ..eventually went off to sleep got up and her name was there bingo''' just a brainer ..............moment ......
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2015, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by toffee ->
hhhaa patsy no your not ... i laid awake the other nite for hours trying to think of a singer ..dusty springfield ..eventually went off to sleep got up and her name was there bingo''' just a brainer ..............moment ......
Yea - never used to have a problem with names, now I won't rest till I get it - my trick is to go through the alphabet, hopefully their name is near the start
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 04:51 PM

I have a habit of writing phone numbers on bits of paper and then forgetting whose number it is
gardener
UK
gardener is male  gardener has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 04:52 PM

Done away with senior moments, in fact swapped them for moments of clarity. I'm happier as I spend less time wondering . The path to carefree living !!!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top