Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 11:21 PM

Re: My Conversation with History

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I had a suspiciousness of birds in the kitchen earlier today, old birds, the wife and four of her sisters, they keep peeping out every time I went to get me coat to nip out for a pint.
Hahahaha..can't stop laughing..
Good one !!!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2015, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Ah, he was a hologram!
Anything is possibke with todays technology..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 09:51 AM

Like me - you love a good descriptive speaker - the Irish have a particular talent for it
I myself like good conversation but the person I indulge my thoughts with 'must' be as spirited as meself - otherwise I may as well talk to the mirror
eyes_of_a_painter
n

04-12-2015, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Like me - you love a good descriptive speaker - the Irish have a particular talent for it
I myself like good conversation but the person I indulge my thoughts with 'must' be as spirited as meself - otherwise I may as well talk to the mirror
I agree.. hard trying to force a conversation out of anybody. As they say.. " Best alone than with bad company "
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2015, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Ah, he was a hologram!
We were supposed to have Hologram TV five years ago and the wife and me were looking forward to it, we got tired of waiting so I took the works out of our old radiogram and made a hollowgram out of it.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top