Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 03:11 PM

Re: Shooting the Bird !!!

I once gave the bird to a person I thought was calling me a w**ker(hand gesture) I was mortified when said vehicle lit up like a Christmas tree with blue lights flashing and a neon sign in the rear window lit up "police, stop"

Apparently the officer in the unmarked car was telling me to put my seat belt on with the similar hand gesture associated with w**ker.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I once gave the bird to a person I thought was calling me a w**ker(hand gesture) I was mortified when said vehicle lit up like a Christmas tree with blue lights flashing and a neon sign in the rear window lit up "police, stop"

Apparently the officer in the unmarked car was telling me to put my seat belt on with the similar hand gesture associated with w**ker.

You were lucky you were not arrested. Here in America cops usually blow you away with their guns and later coverup the evidence
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 03:17 PM

That's why I don't want to visit, I'd be a danger to myself and anyone in my company.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 03:20 PM

That's why I don't want to visit, I'd be a danger to myself and anyone in my company.
Take the chance, man. Life is all about the experiences. If you don't live it, you won't experience it
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

26-01-2016, 03:24 PM

I've actually been a couple of times in my early life, 21 and 23 but that was on an exchange program, none or very little time to experience the country and people.

Im not too sure I'll be there again, I've a lot to do in limited time(so to speak)
eyes_of_a_painter
n

26-01-2016, 03:26 PM

I've actually been a couple of times in my early life, 21 and 23 but that was on an exchange program, none or very little time to experience the country and people.

Im not too sure I'll be there again, I've a lot to do in limited time(so to speak)

As they say in America.. " A guy has to do what he has to do. "

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top