Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 01:20 AM

Re: Well said your majesty

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Malcolm I actually go to the trouble of posting news items. I cut and paste for members to read. I don't have to I could actually just post a link. I never see you or Pumm post anything.

Just trying to get varied news items.
I agree, there is nothing more irritating than a post with just a link and little indication of what it is about. Even a short quote from the article can be enough to whet your appetite enough to read the whole thing. As far as I am concerned just a link is a sign to ignore and move on.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Your queen? Queen Letizia of Spain? Don't hear much about the Spanish Monarchy here,we hear mostly about the Queen of Australia (who said something remarkably similar and equally inane) and Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat.
My reason for posting originally was for us all to calm down regarding the E U debate. I am not sure we have a Queen in the Canaries being a lonely Isle off the coast of Africa. We are just a chilled bunch of people
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
My reason for posting originally was for us all to calm down regarding the E U debate. I am not sure we have a Queen in the Canaries being a lonely Isle off the coast of Africa. We are just a chilled bunch of people
I was in the Canary Islands in 1968 but none the less Queen Letizia is your Queen
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I was in the Canary Islands in 1968 but none the less Queen Letizia is your Queen
Thanks for that. I know King Carlos resigned or his son took over. I am not really up with the royals to be honest. I tolerate them. At least they are good for tourism.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2016, 10:35 PM

Is this the same Queen asking us to keep calm who put us in the very situation we are in by signing 5 of the 6 EU Treaties and in so doing has allegedly become the first monarch to have broken her Coronation Oath?

From http://www.eutruth.org.uk/#Queen

"the Queen is the only monarch to have broken all her coronation oaths, by signing these six treaties that abolish our common law, the British Constitution, the British and English nations, and our sovereignty. She has also committed treason, together with co-signatories Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher, John Major, Tony Blair and Gordon Brown."

The Oath

Archbishop: Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?

Queen: I solemnly promise so to do.

Archbishop: Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?

Queen: I will.

In signing the EU treaties the Queen has given up her power to govern the nations and passed it to the EU political union. She has also allowed the UK justice system and it's laws/principles to be handed over to the EU Justice bodies. EU laws now take primacy over UK laws.

Some say that these are acts of treason and the websote link above goes on to say:

"Realising that under the five Treason Acts they should already be hanging by the neck until dead, Tony Blair and the Queen signed the Crime and Disorder Act, 1998, which secretly abolished much of the crime of treason (s36.3) and reduced the penalty to life imprisonment - they didn't tell the MP's what they had just voted for"
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

08-07-2016, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Is this the same Queen asking us to keep calm who put us in the very situation we are in by signing 5 of the 6 EU Treaties and in so doing has allegedly become the first monarch to have broken her Coronation Oath?
No it is not, this is Queen Letizia of Spain who said:

“Never in my life I had thought to be anything but a journalist.” (though she probably said it in Spanish)

Letizia Ortiz, before her marriage to Prince Felipe, she was a journalist and news anchor.

Her full official title is: Her Royal Highness Doņa Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Princess of Viana, Princess of Girona, Duchess of Montblanc, Countess of Cervera and Lady of Balaguer.

Do try to keep up.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 07:36 AM

Julio Iglesias said "To all the Girls I loved before", he spoke from experience, with the help of Willie.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2016, 01:49 AM

well are we talking about the same monastic line that tony robinson discussed at length in his documentary - NO no link go and find it - in which it was clearly demonstrated that the queen [British not Spanish] and her lineage going back a few centuries are all usurpers to the true line?

however it is also interesting that were once that lineage told the masses what to do and at one point even the Roman Catholic Church they now do what the commoners tell them to do via democratically elected parliament [despite the poor turn out at the polls]

we actually don't want her here you can her and the rest of her brood!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top