Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:08 PM

Re: Trusting People On The Internet....

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Never give your heart completely until you have known them for at least 20 years, and never ever trust anyone with money or your life.
You can never know another person completely as very few are that transparent,and are economical with the truth.

You would need to 'Svengali 'and have mind control to do that.

There ought to be some mystery to keep a person on their toes.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think we may have a mutual friend there Bruce
Can I be friends with you and Brucie pretty please Julie babe?
I am not asking because I am after any of your millions.
Honest I aint!

Trust me.
I'm a Scouser!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Can I be friends with you and Brucie pretty please Julie babe?
I am not asking because I am after any of your millions.
Honest I aint!

Trust me.
I'm a Scouser!
I believe you can't speak for Bruce though
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ambre, That's really good to have those friends but can you be really sure they don't talk about you via emails to each other behind your back?
Honestly, l am sure they don't but this is what l'm meaning about trusting people you get to know on the Internet.

People do that in real life as well though Art.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I believe you can't speak for Bruce though
Oh! I don't know about that Julie.
I already feel that Bruce is my bestest friend ever on the internet, and I trust him illicitly.
So there!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:14 PM

I just enjoy the banter we have here and leave it at that. That is enough for me TBH. People sometimes PM me and I like that, but not really looking for friends , too busy looking after Mr A , cooking ,cleaning, ironing, washing. I get puffed out. A big LOL.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:20 PM

Smoothie!
What are you after then Emjay?
Friends, loads of friends.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:27 PM

Oh! I don't know about that Julie.
I already feel that Bruce is my bestest friend ever on the internet, and I trust him illicitly.
So there!
I'm sure he is boozy I'd hate to get in the way of your bromance.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:34 PM

On another Site now no long gone, I was befriended with a well educated man with who I seemed to have a lot in common with.
This was through PM's
He was keen on one subject that I was familiar with and constantly asked for help
This meant me researching the subject and sending the info.

As he was retired I finally suggested he could do this himself on-line.

With that he took Umbrage! He then said people who go on Social Sites are losers and he was leaving. .How insulting!

Shortly after I noticed a new male member with a different name flirting with many women and from his way of writing I knew it was him! On his profile was a photo he had sent to me.
I replied on his thread Couldn't keep away" Who's a looser now?
He PM'd me saying you "Think your clever , don't you ?reporting me.
That was totally untrue as I have never reported anyone,

Apparently he had been banned and another women complained because he had already been banned and was using a false alias.

I had always thought of him as honest

Luckily he did not have any of my personnel details.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2016, 03:44 PM

I was recently pilloried on here for saying i have no friends on here,.Two reasons, he first is i dont use the friends option, and i do feel bad using the reject button.

The second is simply i need to know someone quite a while before allowing them into a situation i could trust them.

So i interact with their online personas on the forum, but that is not the same as the real person, i do enjoy most of the folks ive encountered here, does not matter what views they hold, because mine matter less, its not real life.

Rather be extra careful than make a mistake. Ive noticed it does not take much for peoples opinion to turn against folks.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top