Join for free
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 11:58 AM

Re: Where is.....

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
You just got it about right there Tiffany.
There are times you think...
Oooohhh I think I will go look on the forum(s).
Then before you know it there has been an hour or two gone.
Just like that!

By the way Tiffany.
I haven't been posting on here for a few weeks either, but as far as I know nobody put out a post asking where is Boozercruiser?
Perhaps some people (like The Duke:-p) can't stand me, and where pleased to see the back of me.

Anyway.
I was and still am hurt over that, so and am off now to go have a ruddy good sulk!
Do what Kenny Boy, I know where you are, on my forum. Anyway been thinking about you and wifey this morning, seen you ask somebody for a stay at somebody's place. Don't do it mate you will get your throat cut in the night
Thought Kenny could come down here but I expect you would get bored and you have missed both naked bike rides
Ruddy hot.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well ... someone else has just done a bunk.
Go look at Rhian's wall.
Yeh .. I know, it was probably because of me before anyone else says it.
I have just looked at that thread....talk about a bloodbath...
Survival of the Fittest and all that!!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye,maybe Azz could do what Admin' from another Site did last year..send an e mail to all the lapsed Members to entice Them back....I do miss quite a few of the old brigade
I have just been off forum for 3 months and nobody missed me, then truth is I missed nobody on here
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
I have just been off forum for 3 months and nobody missed me, then truth is I missed nobody on here
Och I don't believe Ye,I'll bet like Me You had a few PMs from Folks who missed You...and if You didn't miss Anyone here...You wouldn't have come back ..would You?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 12:23 PM

Och I don't believe Ye,I'll bet like Me You had a few PMs from Folks who missed You...and if You didn't miss Anyone here...You wouldn't have come back ..would You?
Someone said it was a permanent ban Duke, not just a few months.
We held the Service of Remembrance for you, planted a holly tree in the garden and then forgot you
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have just looked at that thread....talk about a bloodbath...
Survival of the Fittest and all that!!
I'm glad I had a day off yesterday.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Someone said it was a permanent ban Duke, not just a few months.
We held the Service of Remembrance for you, planted a holly tree in the garden and then forgot you
PMSL...luv it
dukeofearl
south coast uk

27-08-2016, 12:58 PM

That made me laff It is now so boring even "Gert and Daisy" don't come on to wind the forum membership up. Mind "Mrs Jones" can come on anytime, she is really cute and really interesting

Plus "Hat" he was a good laugh, no doubt got fed up of being put down by the old prim and proper brigade.

And I cannot find the Rhian thread? What was that about, another great row as somebody peed on a public toilet seat in Glasgow.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 01:29 PM

That made me laff It is now so boring even "Gert and Daisy" don't come on to wind the forum membership up. Mind "Mrs Jones" can come on anytime, she is really cute and really interesting

Plus "Hat" he was a good laugh, no doubt got fed up of being put down by the old prim and proper brigade.

And I cannot find the Rhian thread? What was that about, another great row as somebody peed on a public toilet seat in Glasgow.
it's the Burkha thread.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 01:38 PM

And I cannot find the Rhian thread?

Go to Rhian's profile and it will direct you to all Rhians recent posts.

BTW - I missed you Duke but just assumed you were banned.

Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top