Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 04:44 PM

Re: What is it about me and animals?

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
There are other forums with admin like that. At least here and I never thought I would say it are much better.

There are also gawpers who who join forums go back to to report back to their boards. I am always careful now who I speak to on email .
Giving this forum its due, I have never had pms from any weirdos unlike another over 50s forum where I got them on an almost daily basis. I was also concerned that if one gave the Admin there all the personal details they asked for on registering, they would sell them on to other interested parties.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Giving this forum its due, I have never had pms from any weirdos unlike another over 50s forum where I got them on an almost daily basis. I was also concerned that if one gave the Admin there all the personal details they asked for on registering, they would sell them on to other interested parties.
Don't be concerned about this forum Tara that I am sure doesn't go on on here. Some forums mostly American type sites do that to raise money for the cost of maintaining the Web site that can be expensive to upkeep.

They generally ask to to pay a subscription fee as well.

I think in the UK the data protection laws would still apply to forums.

I am quite open at times but prefer it that way. It's the ones that don't post I worry about but perhaps they have nothing to say
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Don't be concerned about this forum Tara that I am sure doesn't go on on here. Some forums mostly American type sites do that to raise money for the cost of maintaining the Web site that can be expensive to upkeep.

They generally ask to to pay a subscription fee as well.

I think in the UK the data protection laws would still apply to forums.

I am quite open at times but prefer it that way. It's the ones that don't post I worry about but perhaps they have nothing to say
The other forum is a UK one where the Admin seek to make money out of gullible posters!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 07:10 PM

I am always careful .
There are some real weirdos on forums.
I mean apart from me and thee ( and I'm not so sure of thee)
Present company excepted of course
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

09-03-2017, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am always careful .
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am always careful .
I am just eccentric
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

09-03-2017, 07:22 PM

I am beyond senile, according to my kids and my Baby sister!
Goldielocks
Spain

09-03-2017, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am beyond senile, according to my kids and my Baby sister!
Our grandson thinks we live in a plane. I am called nanny plane
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 08:55 PM

I love every animal possible.

Just two years ago, I had an empty coconut shell hanging down from our hedge and one day early in the morning, I went outside to feed the birds and inside this coconut shell was a Dormouse fast asleep inside, he was the cutest thing i'd every seen.

Donkeys for some reason love to follow me.

Cats and Dogs will always come to me.

I normally visit Hopefields Horse Santruary and one day I was stoking this Horse and a bit of Hay went up his nose, so he sneezed and his snot went all down my arm, it was disgusting but everyone else hanging around there thought it was really funny, I had to go into the toilets and have a wash down.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

10-03-2017, 05:33 PM

When I was a kid one of the German Shepherds we owned was dangerous, most people were frightened of it, but not me. I was about 10 and would lie on my back on the grass inviting it to bite my throat. It just sat down beside me in a submissive pose! My father had it put down in the end when it bit someone, not badly fortunately.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top