Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 01:51 PM

Re: Transgender Lobby at it again.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree but it's still nice seeing the straw boaters and summer dresses all look so cute.
Cute! Huh! You try wearing the bloody things and walking day after day to and from the bus stop in your damn stupid uniform which had simply Licence To Bully stamped all over it.
Kids running up behind you and tipping the hat over your nose, stones thrown across the road, jeers, shouts...no wonder I'm a mess!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Cute! Huh! You try wearing the bloody things and walking day after day to and from the bus stop in your damn stupid uniform which had simply Licence To Bully stamped all over it.
Kids running up behind you and tipping the hat over your nose, stones thrown across the road, jeers, shouts...no wonder I'm a mess!
Mmmmmmm thoughts of my youth and St Trinians.....TERRY, snap out of it
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 02:05 PM

Aw that's a shame ruthio, I guess that's easier now as most kids are picked up by car and don't run the gauntlet with other schools.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 02:42 PM

Can you imagine a boy, wearing a skirt, getting the bus home...not a school bus but public transport?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 02:57 PM

Can't imagine anyone allowing their child to go through that. But imagine true transgender men and women having to live as the opposite sex for ages before they are considered suitable for surgery. That's a really scary time for many of them.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 03:11 PM

Aw that's a shame ruthio, I guess that's easier now as most kids are picked up by car and don't run the gauntlet with other schools.
My mum didn't drive.
Anyway that's absolutely no excuse for dressing up kids in ridiculous outmoded gear in this day and age.

Can't imagine anyone allowing their child to go through that. But imagine true transgender men and women having to live as the opposite sex for ages before they are considered suitable for surgery. That's a really scary time for many of them.
What percentage of the school population are we discussing here?

Put them all in simple unisex clothes and where's the problem?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

16-05-2017, 03:13 PM

No school uniform is fashionable never has been, I just like to see them all dressed the same. Nothing to bully anyone about that way.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

16-05-2017, 03:13 PM

No school uniform is fashionable never has been, I just like to see them all dressed the same. Nothing to bully anyone about that way.
I agree, that's what I'm saying.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 03:19 PM

What percentage of the school population are we discussing here?

Put them all in simple unisex clothes and where's the problem?
It has been estimated that the percentage of transgender people in the population is 0.1%. Taking an average large school size of 1000 pupils, that means that, on average, there would be one transgender child in each school. Given that it is likely that only a tiny proportion of that tiny proportion would want to wear clothes which signal the opposite of their physical gender, so we are probably talking about maybe one child in 5 schools or less.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-05-2017, 03:20 PM

And yet they still lobby for this.
Very selfish and I personally think its for their own benefit and tbh...I think there's a hidden agenda.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top