Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:22 AM

Re: Grenfell Fire, despicable people.

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You obviously know nothing about Brighton and are assuming that I was part of the same organisation - WRONG!!! I was a founder member of a neighbourhood Law Centre which had nothing whatsoever to do with the organisation you accuse me of belonging to.
Hi

Once again UJ you are not replying to what I said.

What I said was that it was impossible for you not to know about it and that I am not surprised that you have never mentioned nor condemned such an abuse of Public Money by left wing activists.

In the same way that I am not surprised by your support for those who randomly kill women or kids.

In the same way that you laugh at and think is funny the death of 7 sailors'
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:30 AM

Our landlord insists on tenants having home contents insurance, they have a recommended firm of insurers which do a very good, cheap deal for us. The basic insurance is about £27 a year, it would not be a huge amount even to the poorest person. It would cover the replacement of the most essential items.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Once again UJ you are not replying to what I said.

What I said was that it was impossible for you not to know about it and that I am not surprised that you have never mentioned nor condemned such an abuse of Public Money by left wing activists.

In the same way that I am not surprised by your support for those who randomly kill women or kids.

In the same way that you laugh at and think is funny the death of 7 sailors'

Wrong yet again!!! - I knew and know nothing about it, I was not and am not a member of the organisation to which you refer. I am prepared to accept your apology for the false accusations you level at me!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Wrong yet again!!! - I knew and know nothing about it, I was not and am not a member of the organisation to which you refer. I am prepared to accept your apology for the false accusations you level at me!!!
Hi

This should be fun.

Are you saying you have never met or know nothing at all about a certain Tony Greenstein?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

This should be fun.

Are you saying you have never met or know nothing at all about a certain Tony Greenstein?

Yes I've met Tony Greenstein on various demonstrations and marches, but that is as far as it goes, I know nnothing of the organisation of which he is a member, and am not, nor was not a member of the management Committee of that organisation.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top