Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 01:50 PM

Re: Looney Party Cracks Appearing

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's fascinating hearing such views suddenly being expressed only now that the Looney Labour party posts are present.

How odd.

The scumbag nasty party posts have been running rampant for a long time and you joined the forum April 2016 yet in all that time you haven't mentioned or complained about the infantile nasty party posts. Suddenly now there are Looney Labour posts some people have begun to squirm.

There can be only one reason imo . . .
I joined another forum in 2005 and have made no comments at all there................................what do you deduce from that ? Not a lot.

I have only became active here recently.

By the way......I am not squirming......I am embarrassed on your behalf.

I much prefer Michelle Obama's "When they go low, we go high".
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 02:17 PM

There's no point in posting on these threads any more than UJ's threads, reasoned discussion is not an option.

They are opposing points of view, tit for tat, so just let them get on with it if that's what they choose to do.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 03:27 PM

You're right of course Ruthio,but Realist really has nothing against UJ or the Labour Party,He's simply on a petty vendetta against Admin'/Azz,and He's unhappy because He's being ignored by Him...simples
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
You're right of course Ruthio,but Realist really has nothing against UJ or the Labour Party,He's simply on a petty vendetta against Admin'/Azz,and He's unhappy because He's being ignored by Him...simples
As I agree with at least some of the things that Realist says, I assume that I am also conducting a petty vendetta against Admin/Azz.

Correct?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
As I agree with at least some of the things that Realist says, I assume that I am also conducting a petty vendetta against Admin/Azz.

Correct?
If You say so!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 03:38 PM

If You say so!
Quite frequently in fact.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 03:38 PM

If You say so!
But it is you who is saying so.

Personal accusations ought to be justified.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

09-07-2017, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
But it is you who is saying so.

Personal accusations ought to be justified.
Are You and Realist one and the same Person then?...that's interesting.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-07-2017, 03:53 PM

I'll leave Realist to answer that one.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2017, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I joined another forum in 2005 and have made no comments at all there................................what do you deduce from that ? Not a lot.

I have only became active here recently.

By the way......I am not squirming......I am embarrassed on your behalf.

I much prefer Michelle Obama's "When they go low, we go high".
Think Bill Clinton could have said that.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top