Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 07:58 PM

Re: The things people lose!

I just remembered. I lost one of my gold hoop earrings in Loch Lomond.
Anyone living there may find it. I live in hope.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Good grief, UJ! Hope that didn't end up in the wrong hands.
It was never handed in Jan darlin' so where it is now is anybody's guess, but I (and others) still wind up local 'plod' with "hey tosh, got a Tazer".
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 09:34 AM

So funny art I hope they suited the poodle

I still smart at losing a ring, we were the last guests at a pub (The Plough at Wrigglesworth) I went to the loo before leaving, took the ring off to wash my hands then forgot to put it back on.

We were driving home when I realised and so I phoned the pub to tell them where it was, I was confident it would still be there because as I said we were the last to leave.

The landlady said she would check and came back saying no it wasn't there? I was very upset because really it must have been. Anyway I have never been back to that pub I would hate to see my ring on that woman's finger
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2017, 11:39 AM

Back in the 1960s British Rail 'lost' (i.e. stolen) a cable drum (think super large cotton reel) containing 1000m of copper core cable. Not exactly something one is capable of lifting and tucking under one's coat or jumper.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top