Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2011, 12:37 PM

Re: Just how tolerant are you....?

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I think as I have got older I have gained more tolerance. I have learned to wait and see and come to realise that things are rarely black and white as I thought when I was younger.
Well Aerolor that is really interesting because without a doubt, as I've got older I've definately become less tolerant. I have pretty much given up on the human race, I've been duped, let down, and lied to so many times that tolerance, which I had in abundance when I was 20 or 30 has now pretty much run out.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2011, 03:11 PM

I love all the young people of today and I hope we haven't messed up the World too much for them to enjoy. I have to say that I hate the music of today, but thats only natural having been spoilt with the great stuff of the 60's myself.
The wife and me tolerate each others annoying habits, I think thats important for a lasting relationship, that and plenty of love and understanding.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2011, 04:32 PM

I have become more tolerant of people who have problems etc... but less tolerant of the simply stupid.
I think because I understand more about the human condition I can empathise... but I don`t have time to put up with wilful idiocy.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2011, 05:42 PM

I am intolerant of the arrogance of officialdom, which always seems know what is best for you, regardless of the years of being able to manage without it.....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top