Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Re: Pardon Me

My view is that passing wind (I don't like to use the crude word 'farting'; I'm above that sort of thing) is a natural function and is completely unavoidable.

Accepting that fact, I believe that if we are obliged to do that disgusting thing perhaps we should enjoy doing it.

Instead of looking down our noses and 'poo pooing' it (actually, that could be disastrous when you think about it), perhaps we should find it humorous and entertaining.

Yes, I have a 'fart machine' (two, in fact) for use when the natural material is not immediately forthcoming. Sadly, this appliance produces only the audible effect. My ideal would be a similar product that would, in addition, supply the naturally concomitant aromatic component.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
You know what the saying is:

Wherever you may be
Let your wind go free
In the Steeple or the Chapel
Let it rattle.

Ha, I remember my Dad used to say that, susie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I have been exhausting large amounts of gas from both ends tonight, if this has been offensive to anyone, I humbly apologise, and hope it is not symptomatic of an underlying health problem.
That's weird Spitfire, I was doing the same thing all night long and finally let Tommy out of jail this morning. I can only think it was due to eating the last two sprouts left in the fridge. The older they get, the worse they are.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's weird Spitfire, I was doing the same thing all night long and finally let Tommy out of jail this morning. I can only think it was due to eating the last two sprouts left in the fridge. The older they get, the worse they are.
Who is Tommy?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Who is Tommy?

Don't ask!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 11:24 AM

Who is Tommy?
I have no idea. It's something my friend's mum used to say if someone farted but wouldn't own up - 'Who let Tommy out of jail?'
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
You know what the saying is:

Wherever you may be
Let your wind go free
In the Steeple or the Chapel
Let it rattle.
Once you have an ileostomy and a Barbie Bum, it is an impossibility.😀😀
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have no idea. It's something my friend's mum used to say if someone farted but wouldn't own up - 'Who let Tommy out of jail?'
Never heard that before. See I learn something new every day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

01-12-2017, 11:33 AM

Blimey, I was just quickly browsing around the forum, and I thought I read
'Turned 50 and started farting' in General Health - I must go to Specsavers
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-12-2017, 11:37 AM

Blimey, I was just quickly browsing around the forum, and I thought I read
'Turned 50 and started farting' in General Health - I must go to Specsavers
Well, I read your Christmas Gifs thread as Christmas Gifts. So I need to go too.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top