Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:17 PM

Re: Would You Describe Yourself As ‘Ordinary’? Or Do You Think You Have More To offer?

Good thread Arty, and, good question.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:18 PM

Re: Would You Describe Yourself As ‘Ordinary’? Or Do You Think You Have More To offer?

Originally Posted by Dave H ->
Love it Art love it..I will remember that next time I see you
Dave...Shhhh not too loud. Twink has got her eye on you and l don’t tread on toes!!

Watch her though, stay on the right side of her or she might introduce you to Silent Night pillows... disguised as giant marshmallows...

Nudge, Nudge, Wink Wink....say no more!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Good thread Arty, and, good question.
Thanks Spitty, now spit it out and spill the beans!

Your very exciting story and claim to fame is........
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ha Ha! Swimmy you forgot to mention that you shop in Harrods! Or .....was it Lidl?
Now let me think?
Hi

I shop in both, my coffee comes from Harrods
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:26 PM

I forged Marie Osmond's signature..............anyone who's kept one of her paper roses thrown out to the audience at the London Palladium........has my signature - not hers!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2018, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I shop in both, my coffee comes from Harrods
Show Off! Where do you get your loo paper from and is it inscribed with your initials?? HRH
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2018, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
I forged Marie Osmond's signature..............

On what? Lindy. Did you make money from it or just a spell in jail??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Thanks Spitty, now spit it out and spill the beans!

Your very exciting story and claim to fame is........
Bland is the key to success.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2018, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Bland is the key to success.

No! Bland is mundane and boring!
Were you a groupie at any time? Or a ‘rent boy’ even?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

03-01-2018, 11:33 PM

Flamboyant folks, tend to exit the forum, before their time.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top