Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 06:33 PM

Re: Do you ever start to type out a reply then think, "I can't be bothered" deleting it?

Probably not as often as I should !
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 06:35 PM

Re: Do you ever start to type out a reply then think, "I can't be bothered" deleting it?

I do it all the time... I start to doubt myself then think... delete
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Probably not as often as I should !
Your posts are always worth reading.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 06:44 PM

It’s not like our posts are going to change the world!

Before you know it, our posts are down the page and forgotten....all that thought and inspiration for nothing!!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I do it all the time... I start to doubt myself then think... delete
I do the same.
I also type out posts then delete them if I think it would annoy someone, and worst of all type out a long reply and then press the wrong button which deletes it before I've posted it. Then either give up in frustration or have to type the whole thing again.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 07:19 PM

I do it all the time too.
I generally edit for typos or to be a little more diplomatic
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sometimes, l type a post and then delete it.

I do edit if, l make a mistake in my spelling, for punctuation or if lt doesn’t read right!

What l want to know is...

When you send your post, does it go through Admin to be checked and it is ok’d?
If you edit that post, does it go through Admin again for clearance?
If you edit it again, does it go through to Admin for the third time?

It’s just something, l’ve always wondered?
no Art , Admin has a life....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It’s not like our posts are going to change the world!

Before you know it, our posts are down the page and forgotten....all that thought and inspiration for nothing!!
Exactly my thoughts too!

And I have to admit that I sometimes think "now is it really worth spending time and mental energy posting on this thread when theres a very real possibility that it will disappear within the hour!
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Exactly my thoughts too!

And I have to admit that I sometimes think "now is it really worth spending time and mental energy posting on this thread when theres a very real possibility that it will disappear within the hour!

And I have to admit that I sometimes think "now is it really worth spending time and mental energy posting on this thread when there's a very real possibility that the answer will really tick me off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Exactly my thoughts too!

That’s true!
Our posts aren’t even re-usable! At least newspapers were used to wrap fish and chips up in!!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top