Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:38 PM

Re: Do you remember your first colour TV?

I remember our very first Black and White, but I don't remember the coloured on. I think I may have been about 10year old when our first TV arrived in our Living Room.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Ragdoll ->
Sorry Psmith, but I don't know how to post links, but if you google it you will see, and yes it does state that Wimbledon was the second in '67. Please believe me I didn't post to score points, it was that I was doubting myself and my memory.
OK RD.
I'm genuinely interested.I'll look it up for myself.No problem.
Furryanimal
Wales
Furryanimal is male  Furryanimal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 07:34 AM

Yes-the Reddifusion repair man was a frequent visitor to it.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 07:42 AM

Yes, early TVs seemed to break down all the time; who hears of TVs breaking down nowadays?
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2018, 07:59 AM

That was one advantage of renting, the owners were responsible for mending or replacing.

I do remember when we had a coin in the slot TV but they took that away because we didn't put enough coins in. We didn't know you had to watch a certain amount of TV.

I expect it was B&W, can't remember when colour started.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top