Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 04:01 PM

Re: Boris, do you trust him?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Did he use his water cannons ?
What on cutting knife crime in London.

No he did not.

Sorry but in my eyes you are now classed as a Moron.

Have never thought UJ was a moron because he would never say anything so stupid.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 04:28 PM

Knife crime started to rise again when Boris was still in office. But then they had cut police spending by then. They say it's down to reduced stop and search but I think that this is down to a different culture among the young and a lack of police on the streets. Some of these people think the law is now a joke and they can get away with anything without being apprehended.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Knife crime started to rise again when Boris was still in office. But then they had cut police spending by then. They say it's down to reduced stop and search but I think that this is down to a different culture among the young and a lack of police on the streets. Some of these people think the law is now a joke and they can get away with anything without being apprehended.
My point was that knife crime fell by over 50% WHEN he took office.

To say that after the fall it rose again missed the point.

Under this present Major its going threw the roof.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 04:44 PM

Even as a tory I'm afraid I always thought Boris to be a buffoon, my opinion has never changed and him being Foreign Secretary, one of the greatest offices of State is an embarrassment to Britain
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:38 PM

Drew this one a while ago i have not changed my mind about him.

Wow... well done Noms. I don't think we should be afraid though...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Wow... well done Noms. I don't think we should be afraid though...
The danger lies in the fact that some think him prime minister material.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:46 PM

The danger lies in the fact that some think him prime minister material.
Guilty as charged

Actually no I don't but I would love to have seen your face when I said that He is ok though I like eccentrics
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:49 PM

I like eccentrics too..but would I trust Him to run the Country...erm....NO.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
What on cutting knife crime in London.

No he did not.

Sorry but in my eyes you are now classed as a Moron.

Have never thought UJ was a moron because he would never say anything so stupid.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-10491163.html

IF you support this clown better not be calling anyone a moron, just look in the mirror.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

12-05-2018, 06:07 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-10491163.html

IF you support this clown better not be calling anyone a moron, just look in the mirror.

I dont support him was just giving an examply on one point how he reduced knife crime.

You could try to take that on board and if you could think against my point on my post could you give a better reason that he was an idiot for reducing knife crime.

PS You give a link about nothing to do about my post supporting him on his actions to stop the knife crime in London

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top