Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 12:21 PM

Re: Bloody neighbours!!!

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh poor Joe, glad you are OK now.
Yeeees, but for how long?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 12:36 PM

I hope you are recovered now UJ.

Oh dear - what an unpleasant thread. Is there any need for this?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 12:45 PM

Neighbours can be inconsiderate. Mine at the back and below my house decided to have a barbecue despite there being no sun and rain threatening. My other neighbours had their washing whites out to dry. Cue a furious argument between them.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I hope you are recovered now UJ.

Oh dear - what an unpleasant thread. Is there any need for this?
I'm afraid that sometimes you reap as you sow.

This morning UJ posted two threads:

The first was to deride a 79 year old veteran, who has given a lifetime of service to his country but happened to collapse in public on a sweltering afternoon whilst, I may add, still performing his public duty.

The second was this thread, ironically trying to elicit empathy for his own, somewhat paltry health problems.

Is there any wonder really then, that he has been treated with contempt and derision? I think not....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:29 PM

You can guarantee that as soon as the weather is warm enough to dry washing outside and you need to have windows open some complete w***er will light a stinky bonfire!
They ban smoking indoors but anyone can pollute your living space with toxic fumes.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:37 PM

Yeh,

I'm sure the neighbour did it deliberately eh UJ??...
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I'm afraid that sometimes you reap as you sow.

This morning UJ posted two threads:

The first was to deride a 79 year old veteran, who has given a lifetime of service to his country but happened to collapse in public on a sweltering afternoon whilst, I may add, still performing his public duty.

The second was this thread, ironically trying to elicit empathy for his own, somewhat paltry health problems.

Is there any wonder really then, that he has been treated with contempt and derision? I think not....
Yes, I know UJ posted two threads and the one regarding the horseguards parade veteran was a bit hasty, inappropriate and ill thought out imo. However, I do not think some of the posts on his second thread (this one) were necessary. Since when has this forum become a vehicle for pouring contempt on each other or attempting to belittle folks and their health conditions. Why say anything at all? Sheep, following each other springs to mind.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:54 PM

Yes, I know UJ posted two threads and the one regarding the horseguards parade veteran was a bit hasty, inappropriate and ill thought out imo. However, I do not think some of the posts on his second thread (this one) were necessary. Since when has this forum become a vehicle for pouring contempt on each other or attempting to belittle folks and their health conditions. Why say anything at all? Sheep, following each other springs to mind.
Your opinion is noted Aerolor. Personally I don't have a problem with it. If we stopped all contemptuous threads then UJ would have nothing left to say.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 03:20 PM

Hi

UJ is a terrorist supporter, he is absolutely clear on this.

He posts nasty, vindictive things all the time.

I, like many others, do not play that game.

There are however times when enough is enough and a response is necessary.

He constantly derides the Police and Public Services and yet demands action from them whenever it suits him.

He gets what he deserves.

His health would be much better if he did something about it, like stop eating so much and bragging about it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 03:22 PM

I think what we all have to remember is that life is not all about ourselves.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top