Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2011, 09:01 PM

Re: Oscar's Progress

Definitely a handsome boy-looks good
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2011, 09:57 PM

Oscar is growing fast Barry he will soon fill the space of the fire rug .

He looks very smart and I bet he feels better too
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2011, 10:09 PM

oh isnt it great to get the dog washed, and doesnt he look good.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2011, 12:16 PM

How grown up and handsome Oscar looks now Barry! They grow up so quickly.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2011, 10:46 PM

Oh! doesn't Oscar look posh now!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2011, 04:29 PM

We went to the inaugural meeting of the local Cockerpoo Club today at Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire. An amazing seventeen dogs were in attendance and a good time was had by all and Oscar even met his sister Holly.....

Cokerpoos a plenty

Oscar and his sister Holly
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2011, 04:47 PM

Looks like everyone had a good day Barry. I didn't know Cockerpoo owners had gone as far as forming their own clubs.
Your second puppy must be getting ready for his new home. Have you got a date when you can pick him up?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2011, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Looks like everyone had a good day Barry. I didn't know Cockerpoo owners had gone as far as forming their own clubs.
Your second puppy must be getting ready for his new home. Have you got a date when you can pick him up?
Well not a club yet perhaps, more of an informal meet of owners, organised by someone on a cockerpoo forum that Mrs PM frequents..

Yes, Alfie the second pup will be 8 weeks old on 30th September and we will collect him then. I'm sure that Oscar will adore him, as he did all the other dogs that he met today.
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2011, 06:01 PM

so cute, pleased to see he is being trined untrained dog and untrained children are very unhappy people
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

18-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Well not a club yet perhaps, more of an informal meet of owners, organised by someone on a cockerpoo forum that Mrs PM frequents..

Yes, Alfie the second pup will be 8 weeks old on 30th September and we will collect him then. I'm sure that Oscar will adore him, as he did all the other dogs that he met today.
I should think Oscar and Alfie will be the best of pals. Its great when you have a sociable pup who enjoys the company of other dogs. Bonnie currently has a thing for black labradors. She tries her best to get the better of them and there is one lovely great big lad called Major who rolls on his back and lets her jump all over him. She tries to squash him - its quite comical. I think she really believes she has him beat.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top