Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 03:07 PM

Re: Dancing PM at Party Conference

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Oh gawd ... that video was cringeworthy.
Someone tell me it was fake news she looked a right dork.
Hi

I haven't watched it, I have Hospital tomorrow and can't take the risk.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 03:16 PM

I wished I'd watched it when I had a kidney stone stuck ..it might have helped it out.

Good luck tomorrow
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 03:49 PM

For goodness sake it was just a bit of self deprecating humour relating to her African visit recently, when she was derided for her lack of natural rhythm. Good on 'er I say...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
For goodness sake it was just a bit of self deprecating humour relating to her African visit recently, when she was derided for her lack of natural rhythm. Good on 'er I say...

Yes, I agree Barry.

Gawd, it is hardly a life-changing event surely - is it?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Let me get this straight, you preside over a government that made Britain the food bank capital of the world; that redefined unemployment in order to lie about its scale; that gave us target-driven benefit sanctions and a crisis in homelessness; a government which gave us the Bedroom Tax, Windrush and Grenfell; gave one last kiss of death to the NHS; turned its back on International Law to deny Refugees sanctuary on these shores; a government whose policies have led to the deaths of thousands of its most desperate citizens and made a decent education a privilege of the wealthy; and a government which turned its back on a generation of young people leaving them disenfranchised and desperate; and repeatedly fell back on toxic rhetoric which put violent Fascists back on our streets......and you dare to DANCE on to the stage?!?!?

Sorry about the cut and paste but it does seem about right to me!

Ah that explains it, I thought that post had rather a lot of content.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 04:26 PM

Why not mind your own business?
My apologies dear.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 04:48 PM

Mamma Mia, she was a bit of a “super trouper,” for dancing on stage, and her speech was all “ money,money,money”, perhaps boris might give her a “ ring, ring,” then she could send out an “sos”, and beg the electorate to..” take a chance on me” or maybe she’ll look back and realise it was all “ slipping through my fingers “”...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Mamma Mia, she was a bit of a “super trouper,” for dancing on stage, and her speech was all “ money,money,money”, perhaps boris might give her a “ ring, ring,” then she could send out an “sos”, and beg the electorate to..” take a chance on me” or maybe she’ll look back and realise it was all “ slipping through my fingers “”...
Or maybe she could be Labour's Waterloo...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah that explains it, I thought that post had rather a lot of content.
Why not mind your own business?
Oh, he does come back with some original witty responses, doesn't he?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 05:51 PM

definitely cringeworth, made me want to avert my eyes.

She can't dance, she's not young and sweet and certainly not only 17.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top