Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2019, 02:12 PM

Re: Mars M&M’s Chocolate Bars......Who Sells Them?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me too but then it's not often I'm not craving it.
I have a lot of willpower, I will not be beaten even if Arty is trying to beat me down, I say, I WILL NOT BE BEATEN
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2019, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I have a lot of willpower, I will not be beaten even if Arty is trying to beat me down, I say, I WILL NOT BE BEATEN
Oh I will.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2019, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Art I always put Cadburys Bournville chocolate on top of my chocolate cakes it sets with a nice glossy finish.
I have never made a chocolate cake in my life. I have given up baking cakes of any sort, my girls do all the baking necessary for special occasions.
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2019, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tara, Have you tried melting it? It won’t!
I mentioned on here recently that l tried to melt some to put on the top of a chocolate cake. It goes all sort of crunchy!
I do a lot of baking and have often used Cadbury’s chocolate to make milk chocolate ganache and piped decorations. I have never had a problem melting it (or any other chocolate for that matter)
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2019, 08:32 PM

Artie, they are very popular here in the states, can be found in every grocery store and convenience center at gas stations.
Here is a link for those who haven't seen them yet.
https://www.delish.com/food-news/a25...hocolate-bars/
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2019, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Artie, they are very popular here in the states, can be found in every grocery store and convenience center at gas stations.

Yes Right Now, l have been reading more about this chocolate and have read that it is already available in America. It has only just come to this country now.

Have you tried it? It’s lovely!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2019, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by CoffeeCake ->
I do a lot of baking and have often used Cadbury’s chocolate to make milk chocolate ganache and piped decorations. I have never had a problem melting it (or any other chocolate for that matter)
CC, What l didn’t mention was, that it was a Cadbury’s Easter Egg that wouldn’t melt. Even so, you’d expect it to as it’s Cadbury’s Chocolate.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-08-2019, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Art I always put Cadburys Bournville chocolate on top of my chocolate cakes it sets with a nice glossy finish.
Meg, l always used that chocolate when l was married, as my husband loved dark chocolate. I used it on the eclairs l made too.
I don’t like dark chocolate, so that’s why l now use milk chocolate.
I do know that dark chocolate is better for you but l still don’t like it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
That link was asking me to accept cookies not chocolate.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, l always used that chocolate when l was married, as my husband loved dark chocolate. I used it on the eclairs l made too.
I don’t like dark chocolate, so that’s why l now use milk chocolate.
I do know that dark chocolate is better for you but l still don’t like it!
I dislike dark chocolate too, my husband is very fond of it.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top