Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 09:08 PM

Re: Meagan loses first newspaper case

You do realise we have yet to suffer their darling Archie's birthday in a few days time.

I wonder which royal will be doing something that day so they can override them

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 09:08 PM

I wonder if she’s taken it well? .....Oh No she hasn’t, l can hear her screaming from here!
Wanna box of tissues? luv

Poor Harry will have got some real earache today!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I would think that once a letter has been sent it becomes the property of the person it was sent to. If MM's father gave it to the DM then surely it is his right to do so. It is no longer the property of MM.

You would think so wouldn’t you but it’s a moot point .
The letters is his but the words apparently are still hers but
as she did not put private and confidential on it that may not apply .

James Hewitt demanded the return of Princess Diana’s letters ( to him) from the police ( someone had stolen them from his house) and got them . Paul Burrell also had letters from Prince Phillip that Princess Diana had given him ( Paul Burrell) and published them in his book .
Prince Phillip was ( to all accounts ) furious at seeing his letters in the media but he did not go to court about it .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 09:29 PM

I wonder if Meghan will appeal today’s judgement?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 09:30 PM

That frightful woman shouldn't be called Meghan, she should be called what she is - Mekhasheyfe.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-05-2020, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
That frightful woman shouldn't be called Meghan, she should be called what she is - Mekhasheyfe.

Ok, l’ll call her Rach or Raquel like in, ‘Only Fools And Horses’.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 10:09 PM

I'm not in a position to argue who was right and who was wrong, but I'll say this: I can't stand the bloody woman. She gets what she deserves.

As I see it, she's got what she was after, a royal prince to help lift her 'career' and ensure she's never short of a bob or two. In doing so, she's made things difficult for the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family and, from what I gather, made a fool of Dopey Harry into the bargain.

No, I'm glad she lost the legal case and I hope she loses her appeal too.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2020, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Her father passed the letter to the DM. The question is who owns the copyright of the letter, Cringe or her dad in the absence of a copyright statement.
What, Donkeyman???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He has no money .
He spend quite a lot of it on Meghan’s private education .
She won’t win.
The truth is her and the besotted Harry treated her father badly.
He was an embarrassment and now he’s more of an embarrassment.
So what lots of people have embarrassing relatives [ especially the royal family they have cartloads of them )
But he’s really didn’t do anything wrong in the first place .
I believe Meghans massive ego makes her believe she can do anything and les face it she has done pretty well so far .
But to take on the Mail is a step far too far .
Yes, I do agree with all of that. I was just saying that it was her Dad who was responsible for handing the letters over to the Mail. It's not as though the Mail raided her post box or anything. As you say though, he has no money so it would be pointless to sue him.

I'm so glad she lost.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I agree with tabby. Meagen is nothing but an attention seeker. She dropped her dad like a ton of bricks, that man treat her like a princess as she was growing up and he adored her.

I remember watching an interview with him and he was a broken man who was set up by the media.

She is a hard faced woman and quite frankly I'm glad she lost. I hope doesn't win any case against the media. She wanted a prince, got the prince but didn't want the things that normally come by marrying a prince.

Can't stand her and wish she would just go away.
She has ..... but still hasn't (if you know what I mean)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top