Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 11:45 PM

Re: Buy And Sell Sites.

Originally Posted by dawnr ->
I started selling my book collection on Etsy a few weeks ago and have sold 36 books so far, really incredible. I am located in the US and only ship to the US since it costs too much to ship anywhere outside, it would really not be worth it to the buyer outside of the US to pay shipping costs. Really sad. I have tried to sell other things on Etsy in the past with poor results and I have decided the reason I am selling so much now is that I have kept it to selling one thing.

I didn't realise etsy was American. It often comes up after a google search. I suppose stuff can be sold globally though.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 05:48 PM

Re: Buy And Sell Sites.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I didn't realise etsy was American. It often comes up after a google search. I suppose stuff can be sold globally though.

Some YouTubers have Etsy shops, I have no idea what that means on their channel.

I have ordered on Wayfair I did it over the phone....I think their location is Boston.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top