Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 11:26 PM

Re: Marijuana

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You could always make some cookies Susan. I'm surprised there are no recipes for this in the food section.
Annie you've brought back a memory of my mate Sùsie , she was given 2 brownies and advised caution as they were strong and contained marijuana. Now Susie doesn't do caution.....ever ..
Her two sons went out for the day so she gets these cookies and eats them , she didnt feel a thing until she went up stairs , walking beside her was another her , plodding with thick spongy feet she slowly hauled herself into her bedroom where on top of the wardrobe were people looking at her , she panicked and rang one son who was on the golf course he had to go home and told his mates his blo.. y mother had taken drugs , he rang his brother and Susie's sister .

Susie was off her head in bed and sister called 999 ambulance , all these people sitting on the top of the wardrobe and all these people in her bedroom sent her head spinning even more . The paramedics suggested to sons and sister she have a full day in bed and not be left alone.

The problem with this true story is Susie worked at the hospital and the paramedics new who she was she couldn't look a few staff members in the eye for a while .

Shes hated the smell of marijuana since
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 01:04 AM

Aww poor Susie I'm glad she was ok and that she had her son and sister to look after her.

Although I'm hoping that by the time I retire it's legalised and they have it on a drip! Or maybe in our porridge.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 08:12 AM

I do believe ... if you warm some leaves slowly in olive oil, cool, transfer to a jar, it can be used as a dressing, dip ...
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Annie you've brought back a memory of my mate Sùsie , she was given 2 brownies and advised caution as they were strong and contained marijuana. Now Susie doesn't do caution.....ever ..
Her two sons went out for the day so she gets these cookies and eats them , she didnt feel a thing until she went up stairs , walking beside her was another her , plodding with thick spongy feet she slowly hauled herself into her bedroom where on top of the wardrobe were people looking at her , she panicked and rang one son who was on the golf course he had to go home and told his mates his blo.. y mother had taken drugs , he rang his brother and Susie's sister .

Susie was off her head in bed and sister called 999 ambulance , all these people sitting on the top of the wardrobe and all these people in her bedroom sent her head spinning even more . The paramedics suggested to sons and sister she have a full day in bed and not be left alone.

The problem with this true story is Susie worked at the hospital and the paramedics new who she was she couldn't look a few staff members in the eye for a while .

Shes hated the smell of marijuana since
Sounds more like acid to me. You sure she wasn't slipped a trip?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 09:27 AM

Keezoy , the person told susie to be careful as the home made brownies were very strong I dont think she was meant to eat both at the same time .
( I do smile when I think of her scoffing the cakes )

I dont know if any thing else was added which would have been appalling but it was a friends boyfriend that made them .

She cant drink alcohol as it makes her ill so this must have been a bad reaction
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:49 AM

That's brilliant Susan...
It made me laugh, and think of what happened to me on my first and only attempt at smoking the weed....
It was back in the late seventies and a bloke at work said he could get me some 'stuff'....He turned up the next day with a rollup...That evening just before getting in the shower Mrs Fox and me had a smoke....Apart from seeing the whole world as such a funny place, and having a permanent smile on my face, plus an overwhelming feeling of contentment, modesty and the mods prevent me from explaining my experiences any further. Suffice to say it was the best evening I have ever spent...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top