Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 10:56 AM

Re: Most Stupid Songs/Titles

I think this one is a silly title Antibrown and maybe also a silly little song, but it is amusing and I think it got into the charts. I have heard worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2012, 04:40 PM

Re: Most Stupid Songs/Titles

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
There are no stupid songs, what may seem stupid to you does not mean it is stupid.

Any song that gets someone to sing is good. Singing means that your happy so the more people sing the happier they will be.
You are so right on this, 'singing' is so good for you, those that disagree - give it a try, does not matter if you consider yourself a bad singer.. Even silly songs - they make you smile so thats good - as I write this I can hear Tommmy Cooper singing 'Dont jump off the roof Dad-You'll make a hole in the yard' so I'm instantly smiling....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top