Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 11:51 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Now then you 'men,' listen good.

I am not a happy bunny this morning, so you had best watch your P's and Q's.
Or better still, you could club together and take me to the seaside for the day, followed by a splendid meal on the way home.
That might do the trick.

There again . . .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The only reason you Ladies can monitor this place 24/7 is cos yer don't do nowt energy expending, 9 to 5, IE, faffing don't expend any energy.
Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Very true Spitty, very true!
You two are cruising for a bruising - and I am just in the mood to deliver - so watch it - from a safe distance - like Russia maybe!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now then you 'men,' listen good.

I am not a happy bunny this morning, so you had best watch your P's and Q's.
Or better still, you could club together and take me to the seaside for the day, followed by a splendid meal on the way home.
That might do the trick.

https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/yes/t2714.gif

There again . . .
I shall pick you up and take you to the Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, we can get a nice meal in their restaurant then have a stroll around the .........

....Oh hang on........ It's still shut!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You two are cruising for a bruising - and I am just in the mood to deliver - so watch it - from a safe distance - like Russia maybe!!

Yeah?.... Yeah? ......You and who's army?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 12:59 PM

Yeah?.... Yeah? ......You and who's army?
Mine!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 01:49 PM

I shall pick you up and take you to the Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, we can get a nice meal in their restaurant then have a stroll around the .........

....Oh hang on........ It's still shut!

Wretched man! I got meself all tarted up ready to go, then read the last bit!

He's rather brave today isn't he ladies, considering he's on his own and taking us all on. Me thinks he has been at his pep pills again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-08-2020, 02:02 PM

Right, I have had an idea and would like to put it to our committee as a matter of urgency.

We all agree these 'men' need disposing of, and so I decided to use my powers of persuasion and got a nice gentleman who knows all about the universe, to grant us permission to fire all the 'men' here way off into space - never to be seen again.

Let's trap the other male vagrants a.s.a.p, as the rocket is all geared up ready to go . . .

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 02:03 PM

I wonder where Murtagh is! He used to give us updates all the time but I haven't heard a word about him recently!

You don't think Mrs LD had taken the dog and the cats & to escape his snoring do you?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

05-08-2020, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Right, I have had an idea and would like to put it to our committee as a matter of urgency.

We all agree these 'men' need disposing of, and so I decided to use my powers of persuasion and got a nice gentleman who knows all about the universe, to grant us permission to fire all the 'men' here way off into space - never to be seen again.

Let's trap the other male vagrants a.s.a.p, as the rocket is all geared up ready to go . . .

What an excellent idea Mups! Perhaps the
n Mrs LD & the pets could go back to their home!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-08-2020, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wonder where Murtagh is! He used to give us updates all the time but I haven't heard a word about him recently!

You don't think Mrs LD had taken the dog and the cats & to escape his snoring do you?

She would if she is the wise lady we think.

I mean seriously, who could live in harmony with any of these 'men?'
If it's not their snoring, it's their bottom burps, or smelly socks, let alone their appalling toilet habits to name just a few things.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top