Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 10:17 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
These Birds are so funny, they have yet to realise, they can only defend this place when the Blokes don't want to be here anyway IE Asleep.

And as for you Sir, will you kindly refrain from calling us 'birds'! A common saying which went out in about the 50's I believe - well so I have been told, I am not old enough to know about these things.
The sooner you understand we are top notch ladies and demand to be treated as such, the better it will be for you male creatures.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 10:38 AM

You Ladies are "Top Notch" on our Bedposts.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 10:42 AM

Birds, this was me in 73.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
And as for you Sir, will you kindly refrain from calling us 'birds'! A common saying which went out in about the 50's I believe - well so I have been told, I am not old enough to know about these things.
The sooner you understand we are top notch ladies and demand to be treated as such, the better it will be for you male creatures.

Point of order. When referring to attractive young women in the past (this doesn't apply to you wimmin), they were actually referred to as `burds`, this was to differentiate them from the flying variety. The term was still relevant in the swing sixties especially among the Carnaby St. fraternity. It was an honour to be called a burd because it intimated a certain level of attractiveness.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Point of order. When referring to attractive young women in the past (this doesn't apply to you wimmin), they were actually referred to as `burds`, this was to differentiate them from the flying variety. The term was still relevant in the swing sixties especially among the Carnaby St. fraternity. It was an honour to be called a burd because it intimated a certain level of attractiveness.
We have never needed to be called burds, you men are here so often it goes without saying that you are overcome by our beauty.
Why else would you be constantly on LTP?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
We have never needed to be called burds, you men are here so often it goes without saying that you are overcome by our beauty.

I agree Twink.
It is obvious to how irresistable they find us isn't it.
I think "Putty in our hands" would be an appropriate phrase.

EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 01:51 PM

Come on now admit it. You Beauties love to come after us Beasties.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
We need the exercise. By throwing you lot out on a regular basis, we keep our biceps and quadriceps (arm and leg muscles to you wimmin) working in good order.

Allow me to demonstrate:

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We need the exercise. By throwing you lot out on a regular basis, we keep our biceps and quadriceps (arm and leg muscles to you wimmin) working in good order.

Allow me to demonstrate:

If that is the best you can do, I will arrange a lesson from Jonny Wilkinson..... he will show you what a real kick is!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-08-2020, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Come on now admit it. You Beauties love to come after us Beasties.

I wouldn't go that far EZ, it is a matter of duty and ladies team support - not 'love' for the male interlopers.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top