Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 11:07 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I'm in good spirits because I've got the lawns cut. Will go over them again with the mower at a lower setting. Also got some shrubs pruned. If weather fit tomorrow, I'll have a go at the weeds growing through the paving stones.

Well it's about time too, Judsy.
You've been faffing about saying you're going to get that grass cut since about June.

Your neighbours told me they couldn't even see your house anymore, and the postman has to being his scythe to get to the letterbox.

Anyway, if it is really such a chore, take some of that money out from under your mattress and pay someone to come in once a fortnight or so, and do it for you - or, dig your wallet up and buy a robotic mower.

I'd do it for you, but you couldn't afford me.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well it's about time too, Judsy.
You've been faffing about saying you're going to get that grass cut since about June.

Your neighbours told me they couldn't even see your house anymore, and the postman has to being his scythe to get to the letterbox.

Anyway, if it is really such a chore, take some of that money out from under your mattress and pay someone to come in once a fortnight or so, and do it for you - or, dig your wallet up and buy a robotic mower.

I'd do it for you, but you couldn't afford me.
It does grow you know, and it has been cut a few times since then. A robotic mower? Surely you jest. The garden is too big and the thing will need emptying every five minutes.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 11:13 PM

I shall depart for a while. Rest assured that I'll be back in the fullness of time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 11:22 PM

It does grow you know, and it has been cut a few times since then. A robotic mower? Surely you jest. The garden is too big and the thing will need emptying every five minutes.

Just an idea, as I know how you men like your gadgets and toys.

Looks like you're stuck with it then m'dear . . . unless you buy that boat.

Good grief you nearly caught me out there!
I almost had a conversation with you instead of booting you out. Oh dear, how very remiss of me.
Please forgive me, ladies, he caught me off guard.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 12:14 AM

Look fellas, a new dartboard has just appeared.
That is not a nice way to refer to Spitty - go on - hop it!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

09-08-2020, 12:16 AM

Reinforcements arrive.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-08-2020, 12:50 AM

Reinforcements arrive.

Not for long though.
That's exactly how it should be Judd.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 06:26 AM

06.25 - all is still man free. The extra strong locks, man traps and shark infested moat seem to be working, Mups!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
06.25 - all is still man free. The extra strong locks, man traps and shark infested moat seem to be working, Mups!
Really?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Extra Long Socks?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top