Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 12:55 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Those idle wimmin still in their pits when they're supposed to be making our breakfasts. Idle swines.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Those idle wimmin still in their pits when they're supposed to be making our breakfasts. Idle swines.

I shall ignore that remark Mr. Judd.
Some of us have been busy all day, but even if we hadn't, making you lot's breakfast would be far from our thoughts, especially as you idle men don't make so much as a cup of tea for us.

Now then ladies, where were we . . . oh yes, shall we have a sit down and a natter?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:20 PM

They're not very good at it anyway, they either burn it or it's under cooked but will they be told? No!

It seems the Mups one has surfaced but no sign of the other wimmin of the night.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 05:42 PM

Wretched men. Lucky they decided not to stay long, they'd have got their ears boxed.

I am deteecting Spitty hovering in the distance, but he needn't get comfortable . . .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Wretched men. Lucky they decided not to stay long, they'd have got their ears boxed.

I am deteecting Spitty hovering in the distance, but he needn't get comfortable . . .
I trust that you are at your local church confessing your sins, especially the brutish way you abuse us poor men.

I shall have a word with your vicar to make sure that you have completed your punishment.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-11-2020, 08:17 PM

I trust that you are at your local church confessing your sins, especially the brutish way you abuse us poor men.

I shall have a word with your vicar to make sure that you have completed your punishment.

I go to my local church to prey for you Judd.

I ask for forgiveness for you, and that your many sins be forgiven.
I preyed that you may be shown the path to mend your ways and lead you to righteousness.

Then I asked for permission to smack you round the ear, just incase.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-11-2020, 08:27 PM

Dongle, just because you took your shoes off, don't think we can't hear you creeping about in the hallway . . . the stinking socks were a giveaway anyway.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:32 PM

Dongle, just because you took your shoes off, don't think we can't hear you creeping about in the hallway . . . the stinking socks were a giveaway anyway.

Forget the socks ....... I had baked beans earlier.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

01-11-2020, 09:29 PM

I go to my local church to prey for you Judd.

I ask for forgiveness for you, and that your many sins be forgiven.
I preyed that you may be shown the path to mend your ways and lead you to righteousness.

Then I asked for permission to smack you round the ear incase.

I bit my lip but I can not contain myself any longer.

It's prayed, and in case is two words.

Now I've got that off me chest, it's teatime.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-11-2020, 09:32 PM

I bit my lip but I can not contain myself any longer.

It's prayed, and in case is two words.
A Freudian slip. remember all those builders that went missing at Mup's house?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top