Join for free
Page 328 of 505 « First < 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 02:43 AM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
but once the Chinese Central Government became aware of how serious it was they acted decisively .
At what point do you think that they became aware of how serious it was?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 02:44 AM

It is a flu type virus. SARS and MERS are all coronaviruses this is just another variant.
It is not a flu type virus.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
At what point do you think that they became aware of how serious it was?
How the hell would I know?

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It is not a flu type virus.
Yes it is but it is not flu.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 03:41 AM

Whether we call it a "flu-type" virus or not, is irrelevant.
The main point is that the Chinese hid how dangerous it was until it was too late. They knew damn well it was killing at a rate 30 times that of the flu.
Remember that Chinese doctor who tried to warn us ? Recall how the Chinese government arrested him for speaking out ? Then he "died" under mysterious circumstances.

It would not surprise me one tiny bit to discover that the communist Chinese government deliberately unleashed it upon us. The Chinese government stands to gain by the crippling of all western nations.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
The main point is that the Chinese hid how dangerous it was until it was too late. They knew damn well it was killing at a rate 30 times that of the flu.
Remember that Chinese doctor who tried to warn us ? Recall how the Chinese government arrested him for speaking out ? Then he "died" under mysterious circumstances.

It would not surprise me one tiny bit to discover that the communist Chinese government deliberately unleashed it upon us. The Chinese government stands to gain by the crippling of all western nations.
If you wish to believe that it is fine by me. There will always be conspiracy theories and there will always be people to believe them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

Hi

Why on earth should the Chinese release a virus in China which has ruined their Economy?

They could have released it anywhere if it was a plot and gained far more.

The USA funded the research at the Wuhan Lab.

Trump has claimed he has seen evidence , denied by his own Experts, his experts including his Spies.

His own people have said it was not man made or genetically engineered.

Trump has banned his own Experts from speaking.

The USA deserves better.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 09:56 AM

If you wish to believe that it is fine by me. There will always be conspiracy theories and there will always be people to believe them.
A good way to close down any serious discussion Bruce; By calling every theory other than your own a 'Conspiracy Theory'.....

Chances are, if one year ago somebody had said that a dangerous virus was going to unleash itself and close down the world, you would have claimed that was a Conspiracy Theory too.....
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

02-05-2020, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
A good way to close down any serious discussion Bruce; By calling every theory other than your own a 'Conspiracy Theory'.....

Chances are, if one year ago somebody had said that a dangerous virus was going to unleash itself and close down the world, you would have claimed that was a Conspiracy Theory too.....
I have no theories and the second statement is absurd. No one here to my knowledge has any special knowledge in this area. It is pure speculation.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

02-05-2020, 10:42 AM

Global Cases 3,414,938
Global Deaths 239,781
Mortality Rate
(Flu Mortality Rate 0.1%)

Australia
Cases 6,783
Deaths 93
Critical 28
Cases per Million 266

UK
Cases 177,454
Deaths 27,510
Critical 1,559
Cases per Million 2,614

USA
Cases 1,131,492
Deaths 65,776
Critical 16,481
Cases per Million 3,418

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2020, 10:46 AM

I have no theories and the second statement is absurd. No one here to my knowledge has any special knowledge in this area. It is pure speculation.
It's a Forum Bruce......Speculation is what we do....

Page 328 of 505 « First < 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top