Join for free
Page 33 of 35 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 12:35 PM

Re: 23rd June People's March

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I agree Ruthio & I believe it is wrong to advertise protest marches on the forum.....especially when the poster has just joined and it is the only post he has made!

I have a feeling that this was yet another attempt to sway peoples opinions & cause arguments..... maybe organised by a good friend of Andrew Paddington, or is that an alias?

Worked a treat too.

This has been the most hate-filled thread I have seen here for a very long time.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The representative ones moved out long ago JBR.
Representive of what ?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Representive of what ?
Little England?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
And what happened to your promise to scroll past my posts and ignore?

I don't know, first Twink55 promises to find more interesting posts to reply to, then she threatens to flounce off the thread, yet she's still here. Then you say you won't read my posts, then carry on responding.

I know this will be a bit of a shock but I'm beginning to suspect Brexthickers make falses promises they know they won't keep. They do have a history of it.

Twizzle, I am still here because I have a lot of friends on this forum. I am still posting because those friends enjoy the light hearted banter we share.... something you may not understand because you are still too angry at losing the vote 2 years ago.
Now we are certain that we will leave the EU, we will carry on joking, but please don't feel that you have to go, because you are the focus of the many laughs on here.

I no longer wish to debate with you in a reasonable fashion, because as we are leaving, there is nothing more to say to you. On the other hand though, I am not going to deprive myself of the laughs that are provided by my friends when they respond to your posts!

We are all entitled to change our mind about things on this forum ( and anyway a flounce means leaving the forum, not a thread ) but one thing we can no longer change our minds on is leaving the EU! Something the majority here have never considered anyway!

If you don't like my odd response to your remarks, "hard luck!" because they do not break any rules so are allowed.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Little England?
Hi

I am no little Englander, been made redundant in Public Service 3 times.

Nobody owes me a living, sucked it up and moved

Am I bloody annoyed about it, Yes, too true I am, but made the best of it.

Moved from my home Town to Coventry, then to Suffolk, then to Shropshire, travelled 60 miles a day to get a job in Wales.

Lived on Invalidity Benefits for 2 years, lost all my savings.

That is life Purwell, you make the most of it.

Stop whinging and blaming others.

You are still working, I am not not.

I have a Pension of £30k a year after tax.

If you had done the same, you could have been in the same position.

Highly skilled Engineers are in great demand, they earn far more than I do.

Life is what you make it, realise that.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:34 PM

Twizzle why don't you post in the Pro Brexit section, it would be far more appropriate surely?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:38 PM

Twizzle Why don't you just learn to put your case without insulting everyone and being ageist ?
I mean you are no spring chicken yourself else you would not coming here at all !
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi
I am no little Englander, been made redundant in Public Service 3 times.
With all due respect................where did THAT come from ?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:48 PM

Perhaps if the remainers were to explain the advantages of staying in the EU instead of just referring to us brexiteers as thick traitorous racists, then we may be convinced to change our stance?

Is it perhaps the 40% unemployment rate in most of the Mediterranean countries, or maybe the levels of debt incurred by them since being forced into penury by being dragged into the one size fits all euro, or the uncontrolled migration into the zone destroying communities and economies, or the breathtaking levels of fraud from the ever increasing EU budget, or just the plain old fact that we can be dictated to by drunken pipsqueak politicians who have nothing but contempt for the British people?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 01:50 PM

Jayzus!...this thread becomes more bizarre every day..328 replies to a SPAM post?..mad I say..just mad....must be the heat.

Page 33 of 35 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top