Join for free
Page 33 of 47 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »
TannieT
Queensland Australia
TannieT is female 

11-06-2021, 08:11 AM

Re: Prince Harry

Why ARE Brits SO nasty towards Harry and Meghan? Yet profess to have loved Diana?? Its illogical. Harry is doing just what his mother did and was trying to do. To break away from a personally toxic institution, stand up to the "men in suits" and be themselves. To live the life THEY want to live and not be dictated to by people stuck in the 19th century.
They both just wanted to find love. Have some freedom to choose and were fed up to the eyeballs of media making up stories about them and MEDIA CONTROLLING the narrative.
They both gave interviews to tell their side of the story.

British are such hypocrits with this.
They say they wanted the monarchy to modernise, to allow William & Harry more "life"....yet the more William becomes like his father and grandmother? Staid and towing the line?The more they love it! And the more Harry shows he is a modern man, a faithful and loving husband, a loyal and protective spouse?? They hate it!!

Harry is everything his mother would have dreamed he'd become. Diana would be incredibly proud of the man he is. And i reckon Di and Meghan would have gotten on like a house in fire!! I think Di would have liked Kate, but they'd have little in commin except William and kids....but Di and Meghan would have been 2 pigs in mud.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:20 AM

Zzzzzzzzzz
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
But he doesn't want to be one, Roxy...he has spent the past few months launching a very public vicious attack on his family, via the media. I'm not signing it, because it won't work I don't think, but anyway.....

He was born a Prince and will remain a Prince, regardless of him giving up his title, as Roxy said, until the day he dies, he ain’t Joe bloggs, like you and I.

He was born to royal blood, the son of Prince Charles.who happens to be the queens son....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:35 AM

Hi

Why all the fuss?

He lost his Mum at an early age and it still affects him.

Let him be.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by TannieT ->
Why ARE Brits SO nasty towards Harry and Meghan? Yet profess to have loved Diana?? Its illogical. Harry is doing just what his mother did and was trying to do. To break away from a personally toxic institution, stand up to the "men in suits" and be themselves. To live the life THEY want to live and not be dictated to by people stuck in the 19th century.
They both just wanted to find love. Have some freedom to choose and were fed up to the eyeballs of media making up stories about them and MEDIA CONTROLLING the narrative.
They both gave interviews to tell their side of the story.

British are such hypocrits with this.
They say they wanted the monarchy to modernise, to allow William & Harry more "life"....yet the more William becomes like his father and grandmother? Staid and towing the line?The more they love it! And the more Harry shows he is a modern man, a faithful and loving husband, a loyal and protective spouse?? They hate it!!

Harry is everything his mother would have dreamed he'd become. Diana would be incredibly proud of the man he is. And i reckon Di and Meghan would have gotten on like a house in fire!! I think Di would have liked Kate, but they'd have little in commin except William and kids....but Di and Meghan would have been 2 pigs in mud.

Can you imagine what Harry must have gone through when his mother died the way she did.

He had to remain silent though, didn’t he, I’m not surprised in the least that he’s had mental health issues.

I believe the royal family are an institution, but it’s always been that way, Harry has escaped that, he himself even said he lived in that institution, as is William ,Harry’s words, Harry had the courage to get out, I can’t see William doing the same, the good thing is, he has his wife Kate to support him, plus his children, I would be interested to know what William really thinks about being a member of the royal family.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-06-2021, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Why all the fuss?

He lost his Mum at an early age and it still affects him.

Let him be.

Of course it still affects him.

Look at how she died, the paparazzi taking pictures of her ,when she was dying ,plus the rest, that would have scarred him for life I believe, I just hope through the years, he is managing his mother’s death better ,also gets the right counselling.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
He was born a Prince and will remain a Prince, regardless of him giving up his title, as Roxy said, until the day he dies, he ain’t Joe bloggs, like you and I.

He was born to royal blood, the son of Prince Charles.who happens to be the queens son....
You don’t buy all that blue blood nonsense do you ?
He is only different to Joe Boggs and you and I by an accident of birth that’s all .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-06-2021, 08:58 AM

Of course it still affects him.

Look at how she died, the paparazzi taking pictures of her ,when she was dying ,plus the rest, that would have scarred him for life I believe, I just hope through the years, he is managing his mother’s death better ,also gets the right counselling.
Hes not the only man to lose a parent but it’s time to stop milking it for all its worth ,
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

11-06-2021, 08:59 AM

Can you imagine what Harry must have gone through when his mother died the way she did.

He had to remain silent though, didn’t he, I’m not surprised in the least that he’s had mental health issues.

I believe the royal family are an institution, but it’s always been that way, Harry has escaped that, he himself even said he lived in that institution, as is William ,Harry’s words, Harry had the courage to get out, I can’t see William doing the same, the good thing is, he has his wife Kate to support him, plus his children, I would be interested to know what William really thinks about being a member of the royal family.
If he didn’t like it he would and could leave .
TannieT
Queensland Australia
TannieT is female 

11-06-2021, 08:59 AM

Yes. To lose your mother, at 12yrs, would be awful. To lose her how Harry did? Horrific. Of course he's scarred by it, he wouldn't be human if he wasnt!
I look at what's gone on and see it.
He got pushed out of the forces. A job he loved. He was just finding his feet as a grown man? Only to be forced out because of who he was. That must haveber devastating for him. Terrible.
Then? He picked himself up and built Invictis games.
But he would have realised that he was always going to be the "spare wheel" William had produced heirs so he was no longer needed. Went from 2 to 5 fast. He would have seen how tragic Margaret and Andrew were...he is a LOT more capable and purposeful a person. Just didnt want to live a meaningless existence off the public purse....but he didn't know how to get out.

Then he met Meghan...and she opened up a whole new world of possibilities for him. And she would stand by him, help him and love him. I imagine once he saw that gate open??? He was ready to bolt!

And once the media and public turned on Meghan?? That gate was torn off its hinges. There was NO CHANCE he was going to let the woman he loved be torn to shreds like his mother was. Red rag to a bull.

It's not at all hard to see it all. And for all the nasty vitriol and bluster?? Brits have only themselves to blame. Harry is gone forever. His kids will grow up American and as much as Brits hate it and won't accept it? Harry and Meghan are well matched, adore each other and in 50 years will be going strong.

Page 33 of 47 « First < 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top