Join for free
Page 34 of 55 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 > Last »
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 11:01 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 1)

Everything calm here this am. Wall to wall sunshine. Daughter and family home. She has picked a huge bowl of red tomatoes from the plants I GAVE her. I have hundreds of green ones,but only two red ones!

Enfys, I am sure you have tried cod liver oil. There are special canine ones you can buy. A dogs coat dries out in old age which will exacerbate the problem. Have you tried feeding Chappie? A wet food is better than dry, especially for an oldie. You can give an itching dog Piriton too. Apologies if all these are things you have tried. If it's around paws it frequently diet related, but sometimes ( like humans chewing their finger nails) it becomes a habit. Unfortunately Westies are prone to this, which points to a genetic fault.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 11:26 AM

Celyn-I have tried all sorts of remedies.One thing that seem to work to some degree are new tablets "Apoquel" but they have proved so good that there's a shortage of them and checking on the net new supplies won't be available until next year!I've been feeding him on cat food !(the vet said it's okay)so he gets some fish oil in his diet.
Thanks for your concern.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 03:19 PM

I've had a really lazy day. its not quite nice enough to sit out,quite a breeze and some showers earlier.
Thought the kids might arrive but not so far
I've got one red tomato on my balcony pot, going to enjoy it in a couple of days
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:09 AM

Good morning from a very bright and fairly warm Carmarthenshire.

Full day yesterday, after my morning bits and peices, a surprise visit from friends from Cardigan who I hadn't seen for a while. Thank goodness the belly pork that was cooking was a large piece

B12 injection this morning and then some more outside jobs
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:15 AM

Forgot to say---did anyone watch the Gymanfa Ganu from the Eisteddfod last evening??? Always brings the sentimental side of me out. really enjoyed it
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:54 AM

Yes rowser I watched the Gymanfa Canu last night,it gets me too,goosepimples time.Thought the lady conductor was great.

Hairdresser coming at 9.15 will have to find somewhere to go while my hair is"tidy"!
Enjoy the day.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:04 AM

morning all,after a hectic week and weekend,i off out topping fields,,its gonna be warm today
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:11 AM

Quite a lot of grey clouds around this morning......off to dance this afternoon....nothing else planned except usual run round with hoover.
Anyone else see Geraint Thomas win his gold medal yesterday?......Don't watch road races as a rule but that was gripping stuff especially towards the finish !!!!!
WELL DONE THAT MAN!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:25 AM

Yes Nimby, I was on the edge of my seat when he had that puncture! So pleased for him, and for Frankie Jones who won the award at the closing ceremony (I think for most inspirational athlete, didn't catch the name of the donor).

Lovely morning here, going to pick some more runner beans in a minute - and my tomatoes are going great guns now! Will take some photos.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 02:35 PM

Lovely day here at the moment
I had to go to bank to pay a bill so called into Coop and had lots of bargains so have had to cancel things on my Tesco order
Nice to be back , must be getting lazy
Hope you are all having a good one

Page 34 of 55 « First < 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top