Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:12 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
More money = Less personality. True that.
That must be why I've got a cracking personality and am full of charm and charisma. I haven't got a pot to piss in.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That must be why I've got a cracking personality and am full of charm and charisma. I haven't got a pot to piss in.
Hmmm...is this evidence based, or an over active imagination on your part?
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 07:42 PM

seems like the usual in here so will get on wiv me jura's
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
seems like the usual in here so will get on wiv me jura's
Aww are we annoying you, Macy? You just sit quietly and relax....I'm making pizza, you want some?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2021, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Another day, another dollar (or the Imperial equivalent) which I shall be spending on myself rather than these wimmin getting their grasping claws on it.

Just twelve more days to go ere I pack it all in, so you wimmin better brush up on some gruel recipes because your days of lobster, caviare, and quails eggs in aspic are over.

You'll have to start wearing your shoes and frocks more than once too.
There will be a big celebration waiting for you Judd. We'll have a few drinks and plenty of snacks served by the lovely Lily James, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. The OFF wenches are welcome too seeing as there will be plenty of washing up and a bit of floor scrubbing.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

19-03-2021, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There will be a big celebration waiting for you Judd. We'll have a few drinks and plenty of snacks served by the lovely Lily James, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. The OFF wenches are welcome too seeing as there will be plenty of washing up and a bit of floor scrubbing.
Oh but we believe in equality here, LD, so I think we shall be the ones celebrating (or will we....? ) and you lot will be scrubbing. We do need to keep Judders busy....Idle hands make the devils work an' all that.
Tubby
East Anglia
Tubby is male 

19-03-2021, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh but we believe in equality here, LD
Although some are more equal than others
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

19-03-2021, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tubby ->
Although some are more equal than others
Oooh, get you! So which one are you then Tubby...hmm??
Tubby
East Anglia
Tubby is male 

19-03-2021, 09:50 PM

You may hmm indeed - Geezers are all more equal
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

19-03-2021, 09:55 PM

It rather depends on whom you compare them to, does it not? Geezers could be more equal amongst each other, but they are not equal to the ladies. Because we, of course, are far superior

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top