Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:39 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by macywack ->
good morning, no time for listening to music, time for morning walkies
Ok Barbara.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Changed my mind on the Bran, Crunchy Nut it is "Trouble is they taste Too Good".

Whereas Bran is just trouble! The bathroom is safe then, presumably
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Ok Barbara.
Oh my gosh - remember her? I used to try and use her techniques to train my childhood dog....it didn't work and the dog just bounced around me barking madly, while I stood there doing the hand thing and "walkeeeeeeeeeezzz"
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:42 AM

Not if its Doner for Tea.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

26-04-2021, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh my gosh - remember her? I used to try and use her techniques to train my childhood dog....it didn't work and the dog just bounced around me barking madly, while I stood there doing the hand thing and "walkeeeeeeeeeezzz"
Don't forget "Poo Bags".

(Sorry Mups)
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

26-04-2021, 07:48 AM

Someone passed me the other day as my dog was doing her business in some grass. The person paused, appeared to cough and I made out the words "poo bag" through the fake coughing. So i waved one at them saying "I do have one here would you like to help me lift it up?!" They just stared at me and walked off. Cheeky bugger. (Them, not me)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 09:46 AM

Good morning Lasters.
The sun is just breaking through the cloud, so hopefully it will warm up more.

I see we've had the early birds visiting and muttering about poo-bags - so thoughtful while I'm having my shredded wheat.

Anyway, looks peaceful enough at the mo, so I shall go and have my shower and get ready to go into town.

Keep an eye out for intruders, Pixie.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

26-04-2021, 09:58 AM

Had to come home but am returning to work shortly so LD old chap, if your about, keep an eye out for the Gertruders.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

26-04-2021, 10:33 AM

LD is out working all day, so guess its just me watching for interlopers of the male variety. I'll make myself some coffee, adjust the bucket of water on top of the door, and settle down with a good book...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
LD is out working all day, so guess its just me watching for interlopers of the male variety. I'll make myself some coffee, adjust the bucket of water on top of the door, and settle down with a good book...

I've gotta go now.
Mind no lunch-time loafers are hiding in the shrubbery.

That water-bucket shoudl sort them though.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top