Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 11:08 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Last! Finally....time to switch off the lights, and lock up. First time I have been last at anything, and won!
All you've won is another pathetic attempt to try and be last tomorrow.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Last! Finally....time to switch off the lights, and lock up. First time I have been last at anything, and won!
There is a Last time for everything!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:15 AM

Sunday is a day of Muesli, then a bit of work, then a bit of rest, for an LTP Female it is a Bacon Sarnie, 17 hours of Faffing then, back to bed, for them that is keeping Sunday Special, no one has pointed out, that is what they do for the other six days of the week as well.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sunday is a day of Muesli, then a bit of work, then a bit of rest, for an LTP Female it is a Bacon Sarnie, 17 hours of Faffing then, back to bed, for them that is keeping Sunday Special, no one has pointed out, that is what they do for the other six days of the week as well.
I agree. Lazy so-and-so's.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

09-05-2021, 07:21 AM

Yes there has always been equality..................with a Slob.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
All you've won is another pathetic attempt to try and be last tomorrow.
You couldn't even give me that, could you? My one chance, one chance, at being last, and you gleefully snatched it from me.
Well, the gauntlet has been thrown now, that's it. Take your gleefulness and cherish it, because it will be the last time you are last (does that make sense at this time in the mornin?)

Yeah, so..anyway, there ya go. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Ohhh, we do LOTS of things, you all just don't see it because we don't whine and complain. This place is a wonder of wit and cleanliness because of us!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

09-05-2021, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree. Lazy so-and-so's.
Oi, don't you be starting as well. I've had my Oatabix, I'm ready for the day!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 08:00 AM

good morning lasters and firsters, looks like you all have had brekkies, so bacon and mushroom butties to meself. A day of motor sport so feet up and some fair maiden can serve me lunch
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 11:58 AM

Good day to you Lasters.

I must tell you a funny story, and I assure you it is true.

Two nights ago a friend phoned to tell me she saw a car stop in the road near to her house. It was around dusk.

She said a chap got out and started dancing in the road!
Next thing, he flashed his bum, got back in the car, and drove off.
'Tis true.

My friend wondered if he had someone else in the car who had perhaps dared him, but she couldn't see as the light was fading by then.
How weird isn't it.

Personally, I suspect one of this shower in here. Sort of rude thing they would do, especially after a few drinks.

So own up you scoundrel. Which one of you was it?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top