Join for free
Page 39 of 66 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 01:22 PM

Re: Not going too well for Brexit!!!

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You seem to be well able to provide evidence of jet engine manufacture in Germany.

How good are you at providing evidence of the 'present bills' that need to be settled by our suggested £40 billion payment to the EU?

Can you provide an itemised bill for this £40 billion, please?
I'm sure this bill has been provided to your negotiators. And rest asured, if your political leaders are anything like ours, that bill will eventually presented to you, to pay.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 01:24 PM

You live in a dream world!
Tell that to the boffins at Imperial who set up the arrangement. They needed this arrangement, because after brexit your government isn't able to fund research.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I'm sure this bill has been provided to your negotiators. And rest asured, if your political leaders are anything like ours, that bill will eventually presented to you, to pay.
Ah, yes. I thought so.

Just a lot of hot air.

I'd like to point out that the EU owes us in the region of £80 billion in respect of infrastructure including the Galileo project to which we have contributed yet will not benefit from once we have left.

Unfortunately, like you, I cannot provide any documentary evidence to support this, but I assure you that it is true in every detail!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:58 PM

You seem to be a little confused!

You begin by reluctantly admitting that details I supplied earlier about British jet engine developments were correct. How kind of you!

Then you immediately make a short foray into Brexit trade deals, the connection of which I'm struggling to understand!

Then back to some extracts from, presumably, a convenient web site regarding British jet engine developments again!

Which is it? Jet engines or Brexit?
Yep! struggling to understand anything seems to be your forte.

My reference to your lack of response to my earlier request, re-countries queuing up to do free trade deals after Brexit is a valid one considering you where making reference to a lack of reply.

Your comment (Actually, I was waiting for Purl to come up with proof that I was wrong!) still waiting for confirmation that you where correct.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

10-10-2018, 06:39 PM

Ah, Unfortunately, like you, I cannot provide any documentary evidence to support this, but I assure you that it is true in every detail!
The difference is that 'my' 40 billion are on the negotiators table. The 80 you state, are not.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

My reference to your lack of response to my earlier request, re-countries queuing up to do free trade deals after Brexit is a valid one considering you where making reference to a lack of reply.

Your comment (Actually, I was waiting for Purl to come up with proof that I was wrong!) still waiting for confirmation that you where correct.
I'm still waiting for you to prove that there are any countries that have stated they do NOT want to do a free trade deal with the UK post Brexit.

Just one will do.

Name just ONE country , and provide a link to prove it obvs, who does not wish to 'do' a free trade deal with the UK.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:36 PM

I have no idea why you are gloating about the UK paying £40billion to settle it's account with the EU.

It's not a lot of money in the big scheme of things and will not keep French farmers in the manner to which the UK taxpayer has kept them for very long.

It's ok though, the Dutch, Swedish, Italian and Danish taxpayers will step in and fill the hole in the EU budget........In the name of Solidarity, of course!

I bet you're looking forward to that ,lol!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
What a shame that you seem incapable of discussing my point without attempting to be offensive.

I admit that I can be as obnoxious as you, but I only sink to that level when provoked by similarly rude comments.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-10-2018, 07:39 PM

The difference is that 'my' 40 billion are on the negotiators table. The 80 you state, are not.
That is quite correct, but it doesn't explain where the figure comes from.

And it's only 'on the negotiators' table' because Traitor May is being such a wimp.
Moscow
Scotland

10-10-2018, 07:42 PM

What a shame that you seem incapable of discussing my point without attempting to be offensive.

I admit that I can be as obnoxious as you, but I only sink to that level when provoked by similarly rude comments.
It's because they lost the Referendum and are failing to make the case to Remain........They are struggling to convince anyone with their faux intellectualism and their self elevated sense of moral superiority and this is how they deal with it..........Anger, vitriol, contempt and condescension.........I still find it amusing!

Page 39 of 66 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top