Join for free
Page 391 of 1676 « First < 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 891 1391 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 10:03 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Just a word of caution to all my chums to be careful and cautious over Xmas!!

Bill had worked in a pickle factory for years, one day he came home and said to his wife, " I've got this urge to stick my penis into the pickle slicer", his wife replied," that's definitely not right I think you need to see the doctor, you need professional help, " a couple of weeks later bill comes home, ashen faced and worried, "what's wrong" asks his wife," well you know I had that urge to stick my penis into the pickle slicer, well today I did it" " oh my god" replied his wife" what happened", " I got fired" bill replied, " what about the pickle slicer" asked his wife," oh, she got fired too," said bill
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 10:15 PM

On the 17th day before xmas my true love said to me
Where is the duck it will need a pluck and I’ll need a feather
To tickle my old fella – only eight more!!!!!!!!!! Days
Seven if ya Kevin; six if ya Trix; Five if ya Clive; four gentle farts
Three quick pees; two with you know who ; and a fairy up a fake tree!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 04:12 PM

Thought you guys might like this.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 04:42 PM

I've just been informed my job playing a panto horse is to be changed...

...I think I'll quit while I'm still a head...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 05:24 PM

Thanks for the laughs lads and lassie.

Now for something a little more solemn, seeing the time that's in it.

I am not a holy man but I always glance through me bible around this time of year, reflect and say a few prayers for departed family and friends I have listed therein.
I always found the bible to be a great historical record of the times that were in it.
I noticed for the first time in the genealogy of Jesus a chap called ‘Booz’ and naturally I was interested. I seems Booz begat Obed of Ruth and Booz was the son of Solomon, but hard as I looked I couldn’t find anything about Booz on the internet, maybe he went on the booze permanently, died and was poured into his sarcophagus, then evaporated bones and all.
So I would be much obliged for any info on the mysterious Mr. Booz.
Believe it or not but below is only the start of the begatting, it’s far too long to put the lot in.
I must give credit where it’s due, the lads who traced Jesus’s family roots did a far better job than the FBI, CIA, MI5, and ‘Ancestry’ put together, and all in stone too.

"Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; 4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; 5And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; 6And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; 7And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; 8And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; 9And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; 10And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; 11And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon"

And on it went.
And them that begat them were soon forgatton, but old man river he just keeps rolling along.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-12-2017, 05:34 PM

God I could have swore you said " I've just been informed my job playing a panto hose is to be changed...

...I think I'll quit before I get to the head...!!!!!!!!!!!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-12-2017, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Thanks for the laughs lads and lassie.

Now for something a little more solemn, seeing the time that's in it.

I am not a holy man but I always glance through me bible around this time of year, reflect and say a few prayers for departed family and friends I have listed therein.
I always found the bible to be a great historical record of the times that were in it.
I noticed for the first time in the genealogy of Jesus a chap called ‘Booz’ and naturally I was interested. I seems Booz begat Obed of Ruth and Booz was the son of Solomon, but hard as I looked I couldn’t find anything about Booz on the internet, maybe he went on the booze permanently, died and was poured into his sarcophagus, then evaporated bones and all.
So I would be much obliged for any info on the mysterious Mr. Booz.
Believe it or not but below is only the start of the begatting, it’s far too long to put the lot in.
I must give credit where it’s due, the lads who traced Jesus’s family roots did a far better job than the FBI, CIA, MI5, and ‘Ancestry’ put together, and all in stone too.

"Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; 4And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; 5And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; 6And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; 7And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; 8And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; 9And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; 10And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; 11And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon"

And on it went.
And them that begat them were soon forgatton, but old man river he just keeps rolling along.
thank you BOSS - yuz do have a kinky kind of humor but I do like it or is that a kinky kind of lurv????????
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-12-2017, 05:49 PM

well never mind all these begottens and begattins and begorrahs I think I have traced the source of the babies name in the manger and he must definitely be oirish - cos as he popped out in the manger - both Joe and Mary exclaimed at exactly the same time "beJesus it's a boy" and the name has stuck ever since!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-12-2017, 06:25 PM

On the 18th day before xmas my true love said to me
Where is the xmas tree and all the sparkling lights
And we need a fairy to brighten up our lives at night
Only seven more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Six if ya trix; five if ya clive ;four gentle farts; three quick pees; two with you know who; and a partridge in a fake tree!!!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2017, 07:12 PM

I'm back on stage this Christmas,playing rock guitar with my old band.
Our name?
"Missing Dog"...perhaps you've seen our posters???

Page 391 of 1676 « First < 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 891 1391 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top