Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2014, 04:01 PM

Re: Tanning Beds Or Concerned About Skin Cancer?

Originally Posted by HTB ->
ooooo that was a biting comment from the cheap seats......no I would have had to bubble them and they would have been told the errors of their way. .......i am looking forward to my cold beer this evening AC, when I will be winding folk up and playing crappy music.........lol.......H
Oh...H it was all in fun Good for you & enjoy your beer tonight.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2014, 06:59 PM

I don't know why there is such a preoccupation with having a tan, what is wrong with a good old English peaches-and- cream complexion.

I have never sunbathed or used a sun bed unlike my neighbour who is the same age as me and has the skin of a tortoise
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2014, 07:03 PM

Agreed! Same with smokers.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2014, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't know why there is such a preoccupation with having a tan, what is wrong with a good old English peaches-and- cream complexion.

I have never sunbathed or used a sun bed unlike my neighbour who is the same age as me and has the skin of a tortoise
Well - me legs look like milk bottles - cant have that, so I use a tinted cream - now they look like chocolate milk bottles - loverly

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top