Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 09:26 AM

Re: Hello, goodbye (update@post 68)

Susan, I can't believe I'm reading such sad news and I too am lost for words. May you find peace in Texas.

With my very best wishes and hugs.
Xxx
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 10:00 AM

Susan I am so sad to read your latest news but also happy for you and admire your courage for the decision you have made.

Sending hugs and best wishes xxx
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 10:30 AM

My very best wishes to you Susan, you are a very courageous lady. xx
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 11:01 AM

Susan. I can't begin to tell you how saddened I am by this news after your brave and gallant fight against this dread disease. I think you are making the right and very courageous decision to end your days on your terms. I sincerely hope that your time in Texas will be a happy one and that you find the peace that you truly deserve.

Mac xx
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 11:53 AM

Susan, I've not 'met' you, but I can only reiterate what others have said in what a truly brave and courageous lady you are.

I think it's lovely (not the best word, but it's what I believe) that you are going back to Texas to be with Jim and I also believe he is looking down on you now and sending his love and guidance for your journey until you are reunited.

Please accept my heartfelt wishes for peace on your journey xxx
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 12:31 PM

WOO HOO.... You go for it....

None of us know how much time we have and we pretend its never going to happen so we put off until later what we should do today..

You are going out there are grabbing life by the throat...Enjoy every second of it..

Good Luck...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 02:59 PM

Susan, I feel really sorry for you, I have only just read your post as my computer has not been working. Go to America and try to forget things and enjoy yourself, I will miss you very much.

God bless to you.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 04:39 PM

Susan, thank you for posting what must have been hard to do on here. I was reminded of Jim's last post on here, and although very very saddened by your news I am reassured by your attitude and actions. I hope you will be comforted by being in Texas and eek out every good moment. God bless you.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:07 PM

Susan, I know you do not know me--nor do I know you, But my heart goes out to you in your courage, and for your battle ahead. Hope you get peace and comfort to see you through this ordeal xxxx
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:06 PM

I may be too late to wish you PEACE in your journey, but I do hope you will get my message. You are so brave,I have had 2 melanoma lesions removed and am told the poison may have entered my blood stream,I just hope if this is so I will have your courage to face what may come.You are an inspiration to everyone.Loving thoughts are with you Please get your daughter to keepn us informed to how you are doing

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top