Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 04:49 PM

Re: You Are Going To Jail, How Will You Cope?

But if one of your family committed a crime, wouldn't you want to be there for them, write letters, visit if you can, help them when they get out?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Talking about yourself?
I wouldn't have quoted YOU if I was.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Receiving/passing on stolen goods - I was only inside for 6 months. A long time ago now.
My Dad told me during the war when things were rationed a neighbour who worked for the railways and had access to goods including food stole some and shared them with his neighbours.
Many others did the same and were never caught, 'desperate times desperate measures' as they say.
He was caught and sent to prison.

All the neighbours made sure his family was well looked after.

Sometimes things are not as clear as they seem.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lila ->
But if one of your family committed a crime, wouldn't you want to be there for them, write letters, visit if you can, help them when they get out?
Definitely not, if I knew for sure they had committed the crime, if not, I would help them.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
No, but I bet youre intrigued too!
Maybe but I wouldn't question anyone why
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Receiving/passing on stolen goods - I was only inside for 6 months. A long time ago now.
No need to explain yourself Ffosse. I certainly wouldn't treat you any differently or cut you out if you were in my family as some would. Anyway, it's the 'holier than thou' that are the worst people in life.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No need to explain yourself Ffosse. I certainly wouldn't treat you any differently or cut you out if you were in my family as some would. Anyway, it's the 'holier than thou' that are the worst people in life.
That's true - and frequently they have done (or are doing) something that they should be ashamed of.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-03-2018, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by aerolor ->
that's true - and frequently they have done (or are doing) something that they should be ashamed of.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 05:33 PM

I did 14 days in a military nick, lots of marching around at high speed, lots of shouting, in fact lots of everything. Unlike Oscar Wilde, Adolph Hitler and Napolean I did not write a book about it.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 05:34 PM

Dear God please dont let this thread become yet another tirade against...oh, whats the use... unsubscribe!

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top