Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Fire and Ice
Crewe
Fire and Ice is male 

18-03-2016, 08:49 PM

Re: Fire and Ice is in the house!

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I suspect that there are very few Germans who agree with what Murky has done.

BTW, technically speaking, my wife is a Kraut. She was born in the hospital at Rinteln when her dad was in the Army.
I can only speak for the Bavarians but they are bouncing off the ceiling. Does anyone remember a few months ago when the governor of Landshut loaded a bus with migrants and sent it of to Berlin? The Bavarians are a grand bunch but don't suffer fools.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2016, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Fire and Ice ->
I can only speak for the Bavarians but they are bouncing off the ceiling. Does anyone remember a few months ago when the governor of Landshut loaded a bus with migrants and sent it of to Berlin? The Bavarians are a grand bunch but don't suffer fools.
I remember. Murky sent it back, didn't she?

Clearly, whilst she remains in office she's doing a grand job of splitting the country apart. So it's not only Cameron; the Germans have their own idiot as well.
Fire and Ice
Crewe
Fire and Ice is male 

18-03-2016, 11:58 PM

Been a long time since I visited the Schwarzwald but it is lovely. We flew into Munich just before Christmas and drove to Salzberg for the Christmas markets and was unpleasantly surprised at the number of migrants in Munich.. I kind of hoped that it was a lot of media hype.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Fire and Ice ->
Been a long time since I visited the Schwarzwald but it is lovely. We flew into Munich just before Christmas and drove to Salzberg for the Christmas markets and was unpleasantly surprised at the number of migrants in Munich.. I kind of hoped that it was a lot of media hype.
I don't know. Look at the figures; and those are the ones they know about. Germany has more than any other European country.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 04:47 PM

Karl matey good afternoon and welcome. Spent a couple of very happy hours in the Hofbrauhaus drinking schnapps.
Fire and Ice
Crewe
Fire and Ice is male 

19-03-2016, 10:11 PM

Joe, thanks for the welcome, I cant think of a better use of two hours, Our guest house was just up the road from the city centre opposite the main station but after a flight and train ride we just wanted to throw sausages in our faces and go to bed and there was a very nice restaurant just up the road..
For anyone flying in or out of Munich, I recommend a bottle of "Blutwurz" which is a very nice after dinner tipple... As with almost all Bavarian things it involves herbs and alcohol along the same lines of Underberg and Jagermeister
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 11:44 PM

Hi, don't do what other new members do, IE, go into meltdown.
Fire and Ice
Crewe
Fire and Ice is male 

20-03-2016, 12:23 PM

Groan......
Cam
USA
Cam is female  Cam has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2016, 07:53 AM

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 02:48 PM

Welcome on board matey...

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top