Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Decaf
Kent
Decaf is female  Decaf has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2013, 04:32 PM

Re: New to this!

I hope so too!!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2013, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Decaf ->
Hello all had terrible trouble logging I. Just now..was it me or the site? It wouldn't accept anything!
Once your logged in save the forum into your favorites then you can just click on it in your favorites and you will already be signed in....
Thats what I do
My friend joinedand could never get back on again afterwards, so she gave up and never came back again even through I kkeep telling her to try again...but she is very unconfident about computers and wont.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2013, 09:23 PM

Hi Decaf and welcome from me too

Sorry I am not an animal lover and no longer have a garden but I do enjoy Strictly and I am usually on the quizzes.

Enjoy the forum.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2013, 09:50 PM

Hi Decaf, and welcome to forum.

I don't have animals, hubby mows the lawn and keeps it weeded. I like to look at the garden.

Another Strictly come dancing fan here though.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top