Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 10:27 AM

Re: A chair like this..

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
On the Antiques Roadshow last night, someone found a diamond ring, diamond earrings and a diamond brooch hidden in an old chair, worth £5000.

I'll be round later with my Stanley knife Art to rip your sofa apart
Get a grip, man(so to speak).

You have an unhealthy obsession with Art's chair, nakedness and laundry which worries me.

These plumbers are known for their rummaging through laundry baskets
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
On the Antiques Roadshow last night, someone found a diamond ring, diamond earrings and a diamond brooch hidden in an old chair, worth £5000.

I'll be round later with my Stanley knife Art to rip your sofa apart
Message for Twink.... Have we got any spare pillows knocking about? I think one of the remote holders needs putting out of his misery!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 01:13 PM

No chair for wear agains but I do have a chair for ready to iron, when it gets to top heavy stage or I look in my wardrobe and think I haven't got anything to wear out comes the ironing board and suddenly I have a full wardrobe again.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 01:18 PM

Good grief, I only iron when going on holiday. And seeing as the caravan site has ironing facilities (but they do recommend you take your own iron), I might wait till I need stuff next week. Or do a bulk lot so I can hang straight in the wardrobe.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Get a grip, man(so to speak).

You have an unhealthy obsession with Art's chair, nakedness and laundry which worries me.

These plumbers are known for their rummaging through laundry baskets
Oi! Be quiet or I'll mention the pictures you asked for
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2017, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Good grief, I only iron when going on holiday. And seeing as the caravan site has ironing facilities (but they do recommend you take your own iron), I might wait till I need stuff next week. Or do a bulk lot so I can hang straight in the wardrobe.

I pride myself on being fairly well turned out for a cleaner, I see rumpled crumpled cleaners and think if they can't keep themselves tidy what hope they can do a good job. Many employers seem to think the same way.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top