Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2016, 11:30 PM

Re: The Next James Bond

Since all the Birds have jumped on the 007 bandwagon, Bond has become a bit of a Tosser.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 04:38 PM

I dont mind who they get as long as he is more stirred than blurred
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 04:50 PM

I stopped watching the films when Daniel Craig took over the roll of 007. I didn't like George Lazenby though out of the original 6. My favourite of them all was Roger Moore, he played it very tongue in cheek.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I stopped watching the films when Daniel Craig took over the roll of 007. I didn't like George Lazenby though out of the original 6. My favourite of them all was Roger Moore, he played it very tongue in cheek.

I don't agree with you there Tiff, Roger Moore is too polished and suave for me, rather like a tailor's dummy. Too corny by half as well, although that isn't he fault, he only reads the script.
Good job we don't all like the same sort ent it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 06:56 PM

Connery was the best.
I think that some people prefer other Bonds because all of the Connery films (apart from one) were shot a long time ago and preferences have changed.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't agree with you there Tiff, Roger Moore is too polished and suave for me, rather like a tailor's dummy. Too corny by half as well, although that isn't he fault, he only reads the script.
Good job we don't all like the same sort ent it.
Who was your favourite Bond then?

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Connery was the best.
I think that some people prefer other Bonds because all of the Connery films (apart from one) were shot a long time ago and preferences have changed.
I nearly said Sean Connery, I liked him as well. Showing my age here.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 07:46 PM

I think Liam Neeson would make a good Bond...
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I think Liam Neeson would make a good Bond...

Oh he's a good choice fender. I love Gerard Butler, but somehow I can't see him as Bond.

I'm surprised no-one's nominated a member of OFF. Surely there's a bloke here that's fit, cool, suave, sexy and handsome
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Oh he's a good choice fender. I love Gerard Butler, but somehow I can't see him as Bond.

I'm surprised no-one's nominated a member of OFF. Surely there's a bloke here that's fit, cool, suave, sexy and handsome
You've not met me yet then?.........
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2016, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
You've not met me yet then?.........
Phwoar....

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top