Join for free
Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Seth
Black Rock Vic. Australia
Seth is male  Seth has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 12:02 PM

Re: Humans Have Stopped Evolving

I think you will find that extra people, buildings, transport etc are the re distribution of past and present existing physical materials. That the actual weight of the earth has not changed.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Seth ->
No matter how much drivel is attached to evolution being a fact.....one species changing to another... it is still only a theory. as per Darwins' theory of evolution, .
Just like gravity is only a theory - perhaps a misunderstanding of what science means by a 'theory'
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 12:34 PM

Does anyone really believe that the weight of earth our world, is any different than in the original formation and weight.?
Yes, It has gravity, gravity attracts objects from space, not to mention that the moon was once part of it too.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

11-09-2013, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I've often thought the same Pats, people were saying back in 2012 that our planet was going to "tip" on its axis.
The Earth's magnetic field will flip at sometime in the not too distant future give or take a few dozen millenniums, perhaps that is what they were talking about.

Some time ago I read a theory by some flat earther that climate change was a result of shipping all the iron ore from Australia to China and the resultant redistribution of mass causing a wobble in the spin of the earth.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mmm, I'm not convinced the future is "all rosy" that's for sure.

Tell you something else as well, I know very little about this fracking business, but I do know how old mineshafts collapse, so can't the same be liable to happen with fracking, but on a larger scale? All man does is take, take, take from our planet.
We did have a thread about the fracking issue Mups, some of us thought 'a no no' - others thought a 'go go' .....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 01:28 PM

I think you will find that extra people, buildings, transport etc are the re distribution of past and present existing physical materials. That the actual weight of the earth has not changed.
You wait till the Klingons get wind of us and start parking their fecking big spacecraft all over the place. Be a few extra pounds added then I can tell you.

ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
If you look at a few of the celebs in celebBB this year you would imagine we are devolving - bed wetting, pooing herself, bragging about sexual encounters Charlotte is really taking us back a few thousand years !
I couldn't agree more and I'd also add Lauren to that - how can you be that age but can't walk properly or carry a cup of tea without spilling half of it, walk into walls, trip over the same thing 5 times, etc.

Sad and sorry state both of them are in. Not too fond of Carol either. In fact, all three seem to be showing signs of regressing rather than evolving in an upward manner.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2013, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
He knows because it is obvious. If 95-99% of babies survive to live to old age, then the "survival of the fittest" has ceased to operate.
We would also have to include healing which enables reproduction of faulty genes.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

11-09-2013, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

No joke she has wet the bed, and wet herself when too drunk to get to bed and brags about the rest she has done it all on her normal tv show, Geordie shore, never seen that myself and her descriptions of it have convinced me I never want to see it. She lists her biggest talents as farting to order and giving the best oral sex ever - really key talents for a successful life
The sad thing is that even after her disgusting behaviour, she seems really popular with housemates (except Vicky) and a large proportion of the public.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

11-09-2013, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
The Earth's magnetic field will flip at sometime in the not too distant future give or take a few dozen millenniums, perhaps that is what they were talking about.

Some time ago I read a theory by some flat earther that climate change was a result of shipping all the iron ore from Australia to China and the resultant redistribution of mass causing a wobble in the spin of the earth.
What would be the outcome of that if it happened?

Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top